Archlord Azrael

Josh Graham - an 'Impact'-ing Tale of grand theft.

252 posts in this topic

I'm glad people are seeing what kind of person Josh is. Does anyone know who is sponsoring Josh in Hearthstone? Or did he just make that up to make himself sound important??

Psychopaths can't empathize so making him feel guilt or shame is useless as he'll see it nothing more as an inconvenience.

They can understand fear though.  Make him fear every event he goes to for the rest of his life.

Also, did you people honestly just realize how much of a scumbag josh is?  I thought this has been common knowledge for years. 

did you guys forget he was selling fake CP Book of Moons at SJC LA like 4 years ago for 50$ a pop? lol.

Also, did you people honestly just realize how much of a scumbag josh is?  I thought this has been common knowledge for years. 

I'd known how he was rumored to be.

Atem does not function on rumor. Atem does not act upon rumor.

This is actual self-incrimination that we've obtained, and the consequences of that should rightly follow him.

You'd be a fucking moron if you're still buying ygo cards

he told me he sent a guy a hot pocket for a pojo trade

in b4 brawball a josh graham multi

It's actually kind of amazing how long josh has been able to scam people with essentially no repercussions. Amazing and horribly disgusting.

I hardly (have never met him) "know" Josh (ok I've heard of him), but he had been ripping for a very long time through Pojo, since that site was mad easy to rip off back in the day (literally scammers came back the same day they were banned with new accounts).

Mail Fraud is essentially a joke, unless say a large number of people file at once, maybe even multiple times.

yung lean and spooky black in the sig GODDAMN. you going to the show next week brah?

more on topic, this made me question my friendship with josh. $4000 worth of shit is no joke, especially when josh is always bragging to people how rich his family is.

I remember reading a study where wealthier people were more likely to break the law, and maybe that's why he's willing to deal in nefarious ways.

Hey everyone. I'm honestly sad that this day had to come, but happy at the same time. I'm at work right now so I'll reply to comments and questions later tonight when I get home.

Do you think that you can somehow get your money back if we keep egging him on (The only person who could really answer that question is you)? I'm extremely sorry for your loss; it goes on to show how this 'children's card game' has such a penchant for attracting thieves, scammers, and shitty human beings basically. But the main point is, if you've gotten over the loss, then it is imperative that we as a community turn our focus to doing everything we can to make Joshua Graham's life miserable in the field of card games, and making sure that he will never be taken seriously or trusted again. We can do this by bringing awareness wherever he goes, whether it be Hearthstone, MTG, or anything of the sort. 
I wouldn't be surprised to see this guy in jail for some other offense a few years down the road.

josh is always bragging to people how rich his family is.

I remember reading a study where wealthier people were more likely to break the law, and maybe that's why he's willing to deal in nefarious ways.

or it could be that he's willing to do anything to raise his reputation given how large his ego is (his posts on the sylvan deck discussion thread sums it all up)
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=159495&p=3782773
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=159495&p=3782807
even if you don't play this game you can still see how much of a faggot this guy is

or it could be that he's willing to do anything to raise his reputation given how large his ego is (his posts on the sylvan deck discussion thread sums it all up)
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=159495&p=3782773
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=159495&p=3782807
even if you don't play this game you can still see how much of a faggot this guy is

further confirmation that josh graham is a mass of shit cleverly disguising itself as a human being

Josh Graham is one the most wretched and vile human beings that I don't have the displeasure of knowing, and thank God for that.

In the words of Travis "Freeman" Smith to Josh Graham himself, "It took you multiple YCS to even win one. I did it on my first try."

Kappa

I'M SO DOWN FOR THIS

Please let me know how this chat raid goes because I cant get to a computer to join in.

i cant say im surprised but shit this is depressing and disappointing

Josh apparently won 500 for winning. Everyone should PM him on Facebook and ask if that money is going to Sean.

Xixo punted $500 to Josh.

how do they make sure ppl dont screencheat with this

or are the hands played open

how do they make sure ppl dont screencheat with this

or are the hands played open

Don't know the logistics of how they prevent screen cheating besides trust I guess and that they are streaming off their machines so its hard plus its obvious if you are looking at other places often.

Hands are not played open. ESL is one of the few places that does livecasting.