Noelle

Updated Suspended Players List

theamatuer    89

what did klaus do again?  I assume it happened in toronto or something and I wasn't watching the stream for that

»Noelle    5848

they both got dq'd from nats

james for marked controllers

dalton is kind of a long story but basically he had a 16 card extra and rather intentional or not he apparently told the judges who deck checked him that he forgot to give back a 101'd corn or something and they went to each of his previous opps and found out that was bs and got banned for lying to a judge. I was told this by one of the judges whos a buddy of mine who I think is trustworthy but there's nothing more than he said she said looking at it from that perspective.

klaus said in a profile he was cheating with fertalizer or something on accident then said it was a joke and got fucked anyway

»Pharaoh Atem    15769
you should know better than to joke.

»Pharaoh Atem    15769
am I the only person that doesn't "slip" or "joke" in this way

»Noelle    5848

i dont think you understood what i was saying like saying he slipped up is saying he accidentally admitted to cheating, not a synonym for joking 

and I'm describing the situation of another person lol

• Upvote 1

it is an atrocity that klevis managed to avoid getting suspended

• Upvote 14

»Noelle    5848

I can't believe I didn't come up with this one first

gg san diego

»Noelle    5848

btw Myrtel Estime also got unbanned or is "eligible for reinstatement," idk how many of you people know who that is but basically if you see this guy at your next premiere event or massachusetts local, you cut and RUN, all your valuables are at risk

10695145_1482090962055765_1126961980_n.j

• Upvote 8

.E3.    141

dalton is kind of a long story but basically he had a 16 card extra and rather intentional or not he apparently told the judges who deck checked him that he forgot to give back a 101'd corn or something and they went to each of his previous opps and found out that was bs and got banned for lying to a judge. I was told this by one of the judges whos a buddy of mine who I think is trustworthy but there's nothing more than he said she said looking at it from that perspective.

When I talked to him about it, he told me that it was because he had his 15 card extra, then somebody lent him a giant hand, so he added it and changed his list but forgot to take blackship out and had his 16 card extra during his deck check.

»Noelle    5848

When he told me about it Sunday or a little after it happened Saturday (don't remember) he literally said to my face that one of the judges put the 16th card in his deck box, which I didn't appreciate.

xXGGnoReXx    239

btw Myrtel Estime also got unbanned or is "eligible for reinstatement," idk how many of you people know who that is but basically if you see this guy at your next premiere event or massachusetts local, you cut and RUN, all your valuables are at risk

10695145_1482090962055765_1126961980_n.j

Kid is so shady it's honestly a surprise he's allowed back.

• Upvote 2

»CheyMcFly    4637
Do you know where in mass he usually goes? I have a ton of friends who play and want to warn them

»Noelle    5848

back when he wasnt banned he played at the harrisons in salem iirc, idk where he would play now ill lyk if i find out tho

xXGGnoReXx    239

back when he wasnt banned he played at the harrisons in salem iirc, idk where he would play now ill lyk if i find out tho

He plays at Pandemonium, if he's not banned there.

DaveW    50

Do you know where in mass he usually goes? I have a ton of friends who play and want to warn them

I used to see him a lot in the Boston/Cambridge area. One of the locals there is "Pandemonium Books and Games". From what I understand, although he isn't allowed to play in the sanctioned tournaments, I think I've seen him hanging around playing Goats with some random friends of his.

I also should mention that you should be careful around his friends and the people you see hanging around him as well. This is coming firsthand from somebody who's had his binder stolen once by him or one of the people in his group.

m043286    147

What did he do? Or is this a joke? I have been out of the loop for a while. 

+scuzzlebutt    23495

KLEVIS FREE
KLAUS BANNED
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE