@WINDA

fuck you idiots

@WINDA    62

losers      fuck you and your stupid forum i don't give a fuck on it  assholes  now don't just give a stupid warnings ban it like hell i will care

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 27

+Urthor    10234

I'm sorry accruing some invisible internet points made you deeply unhappy and forced you to leave our forum.  

Have a nice day I hope you have a good time.  I hope one day your life shattering obsession with a small number under your avatar passes, and we could possibly see you again.  

• Upvote 4

»Satchmo    3224

If this becomes consistent trend, maybe we really won't need the rep system.

• Upvote 1

»Tygo    14143

losers      fuck you and your stupid forum i don't give a fuck on it  assholes  now don't just give a stupid warnings ban it like hell i will care

underrated post

@WINDA Kotf 2015

• Upvote 17

+scuzzlebutt    23567
dumb idiots
  • Upvote 3

IAmTheGreat    3772

If anything I love the rep system for being able to weed out morons like this one

• Upvote 2

Dirk    1956

I like the people that pos the op just to be hipster. Im calling it right now that one day klevis will also be making a post similar to this one

• Upvote 5

+Urthor    10234

one day Klevis will go to worlds and you'll all be sucking his dick.  Just like how the too fat to jump jokes ended after Pat won US nats

• Upvote 16

Dango    824

one day Klevis will go to worlds and you'll all be sucking his dick.  Just like how the too fat to jump jokes ended after Pat won US nats

Klevis at worlds.... Lol. We always knew Pat was at least good, even when he was too fat to jump.

• Downvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23567

Klevis at worlds.... Lol. We always knew Pat was at least good, even when he was too fat to jump.
lol, i know youre under the impression that you were at some point good enough to warrant hipster bullshit posts like this but klevises worst posts are 5 times more helpful and 10 times more legible than anything youve ever done
  • Upvote 7

Dirk    1956

there is only room for 1 squiddy on here

• Upvote 10

Dango    824

lol, i know youre under the impression that you were at some point good enough to warrant hipster bullshit posts like this but klevises worst posts are 5 times more helpful and 10 times more legible than anything youve ever done

Hurtful. </3

• Upvote 1

that marcus kid    2426

Top a jump? I'm to fat to jump

• Upvote 1

+scuzzlebutt    23567

Hurtful. </3

youre a big man

»rap tap    20159

Hurtful. </3

youre a big man

uuuu

• Upvote 1

+rei+    35047
aCHwPjT.jpg
  • Upvote 5

»lo fi    2611

aCHwPjT.jpg

my favorite part is how she's straight edge.