Noelle

NAWCQ 2015 Nashville, TN

Patrick Hoban    6364

I hope Konami lets me use my trip on a different event though. It's super close to me. 

»Digbick    7263

Will I be safe going there if I am not white?

It's Nashville, not Detroit.
Its in the redneck part of usa
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

+Paraliel+    8032

Will I be safe going there if I am not white?

It's Nashville, not Detroit.
Its in the redneck part of usa

Nashville is one of the big jazz cities of the US (next to New Orleans), you know that right? It's a fine place.

• Upvote 6

»rap tap    20154

I hope Konami lets me use my trip on a different event though. It's super close to me. 

don't you have 2 trips?

you should give me a spare :^)

skullvarnish    378

I'll definitely be there unless something comes up. This is a super step up from Detroit, like, Jesus Christ I literally saw a naked homeless guy (who might not have even been alive) when I was walking back to the hotel from the convention center.

• Upvote 4

Plsnobully    776

13 hour drive. I hope some of my friends top between now and then so I don't have to drive alone.

Warthog    165
My wife has a friend that sings out there and had been wanting to visit her. Looks like I am going.

»Draigun    6835

This is actually good for me, my last event as a Florida player. 

El Scorcho    225

24-hour road trip? Sign me up. 

• Upvote 2

Please kill me.
http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/nashville-tn/37219/july-weather/351090

Pretty sure I'm just going to faint from the disgusting heat.

>89

>hot

what are you, an alaskan?

No, I hate the heat. Having anemia and hyperhidrosis also contributes to my distaste for hot weather. And I'm kind of shocked that you wouldn't think 90 is hot.

+Paraliel+    8032

Please kill me.

>89

>hot

No, I hate the heat. Having anemia and hyperhidrosis also contributes to my distaste for hot weather. And I'm kind of shocked that you wouldn't think 90 is hot.

I used to live in South Carolina, 90 was normal.

Please kill me.

>89

>hot

Acclimatization is a thing, I suppose. Let me put it this way, I live in California, the valley area Hell hole that is Sacramento, and we're in a drought and I've lived here since '06; I'm pretty sure if I haven't adjusted to the heat after all these years, and with those record-setting heat waves the first few summers, it's unlikely I'll adjust now. I just can't stand it, physically it just wears me out. I'd rather be freezing with icicles hanging out of my nose than melting like some goober.  

+Paraliel+    8032

Please kill me.

>89

>hot

Acclimatization is a thing, I suppose. Let me put it this way, I live in California, the valley area Hell hole that is Sacramento, and we're in a drought and I've lived here since '06; I'm pretty sure if I haven't adjusted to the heat after all these years, and with those record-setting heat waves the first few summers, it's unlikely I'll adjust now. I just can't stand it, physically it just wears me out. I'd rather be freezing with icicles hanging out of my nose than melting like some goober.  

That's fair, I was more just making a joke than anything wasn't trying to say you were a baby or anything.

• Upvote 1

TFJ    618

Please kill me.

>89
>hot

I don't know. That is how I feel, then it gets a little cold and I'm over it. then a little hot and I miss it.
  • Upvote 1

Justin.    735
I'm pretty sure it won't be 89. Like meteorologists are wrong most of the time. So don't go freaking out about it lol.

But it's a 5 hour drive for me so I'll definitely be there :)
  • Upvote 2

Plsnobully    776

The only thing there that's going to be hot enough to make you faint is my Yugi skills.  :cool:

• Upvote 2

Well this would have been nice like...any of the previous 14 years lol. For me anyways. Good luck traveling here guys, weather will be interesting. Nashville has a lot to offer.

• Upvote 2

+scuzzlebutt    23495
yeah at least theyre like trying this yr instead of just sending us to detroit

Brosi    82

What are all the ways of getting an invite? Planning to travel to the US for vacation.