Jump to content
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

Recommended Posts

»Tygo    14313

I just need a porygon before this ends or it'll be the last event I partake in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
2 hours ago, Tygo said:

I just need a porygon before this ends or it'll be the last event I partake in.

Twitter tracker can get you one easy. I see one every 10 minutes on all the feeds I follow. If not they spawn in parking lots, I've stumbled across 4 of them in Target parking lots this event, the local groups should be posting hotspots of where they've seen a lot of them.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

Not 5 mins after, I walked out to get my mail and it was at the end of my block. 134 + 3 babies. 141 seen + 3 babies. Easily get a Rhydon but waiting on good IVs. Almost there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

Finally I hatched my first ever Snorlax. Iv is 78% but fucking finally lmao. Also during double candy event, so I got 54 candies.

 

Other than the regional ones I finally finished gen 1 pokedex. I probably will go to Brazil soon so I will get a Taurus there hopefully. 

Gen 2 I only need Smoochum and Togetic. I only got 30 Togepi candy, but I will get it sooner or later, atm I prefer getting Dratini/Lapras candies. 

Edited by Light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
28 minutes ago, Light. said:

Finally I hatched my first ever Snorlax. Iv is 78% but fucking finally lmao. Also during double candy event, so I got 54 candies.

 

Other than the regional ones I finally finished gen 1 pokedex. I probably will go to Brazil soon so I will get a Taurus there hopefully. 

Gen 2 I only need Smoochum and Togetic. I only got 30 Togepi candy, but I will get it sooner or later, atm I prefer getting Dratini/Lapras candies. 

No Tauros in Brazil iirc. It's cuts at a longitude that cuts off the tip of Florida, also parts of Texas don't get it I think. So Basically from there up until somewhere in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

^ Aw shit, so Brazil has no regional pkmn? 

 

 

Edited by Light.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49
2 minutes ago, Tygo said:

I have 30 ready for trade... Whenever that happens

 

Same for me and Mr Mime lmao. I dont expect trading to come, At this point maybe trading will never come. 

 

Well I got over a thousand slowpoke candies, 260 porygon candies, excecute dont spawn alot so I got like 120 candies and just 2 chansey's entire event. Atleast Niantic gave me a Snorlax with 54 candies for valentine lmao, so close to hatch at feb 14th, heh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»Tygo    14313

They cut the chances of everything because slowpoke Chansey and porygon all get evolutions Gen 2. I've seen a million lickitung though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801

 

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/day-one-success-and-server-distress-discussing-pokemon-go-with-niantics-john-hanke


"These include monster trading and player-versus-player battles. These are on the way, says Hanke, who adds that if the servers hadn't been so sketchy at launch, at least one of them would already be out there, likewise a gym battle system, supplementing what he feels is a "rudimentary" version of the game they envisioned."

 

Take everything Hanke takes with a grain of salt but he basically said pvp and trading is coming soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49
9 hours ago, HououinKyouma said:

 

https://waypoint.vice.com/en_us/article/day-one-success-and-server-distress-discussing-pokemon-go-with-niantics-john-hanke


"These include monster trading and player-versus-player battles. These are on the way, says Hanke, who adds that if the servers hadn't been so sketchy at launch, at least one of them would already be out there, likewise a gym battle system, supplementing what he feels is a "rudimentary" version of the game they envisioned."

 

Take everything Hanke takes with a grain of salt but he basically said pvp and trading is coming soon.

 

Honestly, it just feels like an excuse. Really if the servers hadnt been so sketchy at launch we already wouldve had trading or 1v1? Yeah because they didnt make alot of money to fix the ''sketchy'' server and or hire people to maintain it better during this 7-8 month period of time. 

 

They just are still figuring out a way to make more money off us and thats why they are waiting with more of gen 2/legendaries and stuff like trading/1v1. The longer this goes, the more it seems they are just cash grabbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Light.    49

If it dont extend above 1000 than its useless for me and many others who already have 1000 space. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Angeles    213

Every time I sign in I get GPS location not found. Where is the high accuracy location option I keep hearing about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+The Antagonist    1667

I would play this more if the app didn't crash every time I go out :/

Also does anyone else have problems loading it while on mobile data? I need to be on WiFi for it to start up properly, which is a massive pain in the arse.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HououinKyouma    801
9 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

I would play this more if the app didn't crash every time I go out :/

Also does anyone else have problems loading it while on mobile data? I need to be on WiFi for it to start up properly, which is a massive pain in the arse.

You're basically fucked if you're not on a newish phone model. I'm on a galaxy s7 and haven't had any problems really. It sorta sucks but as of now it doesnt look like something Niantic is going to fix soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazz    4764

I would play this if it wasn't cold as fuck all the time. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×