• Announcements

• rei

Battle of the Anime Characters   02/10/17

THE BATTLE OF THE ANIME CHARACTERS HAS BEGUN   Find it here http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/forum/615-battle-of-the-anime-x/
Souji Seta

Pokemon GO

1063 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, HououinKyouma said:

You're basically fucked if you're not on a newish phone model. I'm on a galaxy s7 and haven't had any problems really. It sorta sucks but as of now it doesnt look like something Niantic is going to fix soon.

is an iPhone 6 too old for it to work normally? That's ridiculously stupid. 

Just now, Angeles said:

is an iPhone 6 too old for it to work normally? That's ridiculously stupid. 

Not 100% sure, but on the silph road reddit page there's always people that post when updates give problems on their specific phone and/or their phone's os. I'm just lucky to have not had any problems yet. but there was an android glitch in the last update that crashed the app when they went to the medal screen. Apparently it's fixed with the new update. I guess I have to amend what I said previously because they might actually be trying to fix it for users.

I just sometimes  get kicked out when I click on gyms and then I have to reboot the game.

I also have an Iphone 6 and it usually works fine other than what I mentioned.  

Its officially released. I caught  my first Ledyba in my room. I cant rly go outside and play cuz its 00.25 am for me and I gotta get up early, but def nice to know its already been released 

Yea its like day 1 all over again I came back home after being disappointed with how shitty the servers are rn. I did manage to grab dunsparce, wobs, murkrow, aipom, spinarak, snubbull+granbull, sentret, hoothoot, spinarak and saw ledyba, houndour, natu, slugma but couldnt get them cuz of shitty servers. Also looks like u can just evolve chansey rite off the bat so imma be able to put a couple blisseys into gyms 2nite if niantic gets their shit together.

caught Chikorita FeelsGoodMan

I thought we'd get a starter option again :(

Eevee names are Sakura for Espeon and Tamao for Umbreon

Got 95+% of both. Just need to know what the optimal movesets are and I can be happy.

Has anyone grabbed any of the Evo items yet? Wondering how rare they are

I'm probably going for a drive later. I'll keep posted. Does anyone have a moveset list yet?

0 evo items and have probs swiped 50+ stops. At 37 johto pokes including all babies.

I caught a Sneasel and my dick is so hard 

thanks niantic 

got Cyndaquil

rly happy

Is Swinub incredibly common in the states too, or are they just trying to make fun of us in Canada? 

lol everywhere

my girl caught a ditto that was transformed into a sentret

just lettin y'all know ditto still there 

4 hours ago, Tygo said:

Also potentially Corsola but it's potentially more like a latitude limit that goes around the world than something bounded to a continent. The only 2 states w/ 2 regionals are Florida and Texas, and it seems like they also have Corsola. Nice job Niantic

I live in SW Florida and got Heracross, eat it

That being said we don't get Tauros. South America didnt have any exclusives up until this point

Future sight is amazing. Second highest dps charge move in the game according to silph road.

IMG_6769.PNG