Jesus the Jew

NBA 2015-2016 Season

Jesus the Jew    986

Interesting start to the season. Lil' B curse and all.

Also, apparently the Warrior's owner may have had sex with the championship trophy.

http://deadspin.com/warriors-owner-i-did-some-fuck-stuff-with-the-larry-o-1740605114?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Jvizzle87    56
I just started playing it yesterday cause it seems a lot less tenuous than year long leagues. Plus I can play every day as opposed to once a week like football. Gonna play daily cause it's a lot of fun.

Having Drummond on my first day of fantasy basketball was a great experience haha

+Silver    1008

Interesting start to the season. Lil' B curse and all.

Also, apparently the Warrior's owner may have had sex with the championship trophy.

http://deadspin.com/warriors-owner-i-did-some-fuck-stuff-with-the-larry-o-1740605114?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Any things a dildo if you are brave enough

iNetdeck    102
What's up with Tony Parker lately? He's trying too many triple spin moves outside of the paint that cause turnovers or ball to go out of bounds. I can't even credit him for the three that almost tied the game because it should have never gotten to that point. Kawhi still looking like MVP material.

On the other hand, kristaps is playing really well, but needs to ease in on gaining weight and understand it's just his first year. He's trying way too hard to prove he's not the next Shawn Bradley.

Jesus the Jew    986

TP is declining super hard.

Porzingis is doing great for a rookie. He'll learn from his mistakes but the tools are all there.

Byron Scott is actively harming D'Angelo. He took a ball dominant point guard and tells him to play that shitty Princeton shit where the PG gets very little action.

+Silver    1008

Lakers are already tanking for Ben Simmons aka Magic Johnson 2.0

#wintenforben

Wumbologist    14204

i think the lakers are worse than the nets, unless brook lopez gets hurt again. the two teams are playing tonight so i guess we'll find out who the worst one is. 

+Silver    1008

nahhhh

the lakers are definitely better

its just that byron is literally making us tank.

iNetdeck    102
Yeah, compare nets team and Lakers team I'd definitely take the latter. One of the dumbest contracts ever was Joe Johnson.

I think peoples assessment of Julius Randle is correct; cheaper version of Zach Randolph. He's got handles.

Jesus the Jew    986

Byron Scott should've been fired midway through the fourth quarter.

Dumbass sits D'Angelo through half the game. His stats: 16 ppg, 3 stl in 23 min. How the fuck is he supposed to grow if he can't even get on the court?

And Byron's explanation is that he wants everyone to focus on defense, which is why he put up a lineup of defensive studs like Kobe and Lou Williams on the court.

Heck look at the post game stats. All the best stats were put up by all the young guys, while Kobe, Lou and Nick were busy laying bricks all over the place.

Wumbologist    14204

they aren't tanking, they're just a terrible team. boston has their draft pick this year. they need to blow the team up (not that there's even that much to blow up) and get as many picks as they can. 

Jvizzle87    56
My Fanduel lineup was so close to being insane. All my value plays went OFF which also let me roster the Brow, Curry, Leonard, AND Griffin. Mad Curry and Brow had their more usual games I would've made a lot more money than I did

iNetdeck    102
Wolves are surprisingly good this year.

Bjelicic (sp?), Rubio, Wiggins, Lavine, Garnett, then K. Martin as the 6th man.

IAmTheGreat    3772

Wolves are surprisingly good this year.

Bjelicic (sp?), Rubio, Wiggins, Lavine, Garnett, then K. Martin as the 6th man.

Towns and Prince?

DeRealist    0

But against a ecf team that is supposed to be the a top 3 in the east, loses to a team that probably won't see the playoffs this season.

hell yeah the t wolves are talented but they're so young, give them time and who knows what they can be

• Downvote 1