slickz    4322
also i think one of me or heatnation is scum its just figuring out which one is the newbie bad townie.

want sophocles and rei to post more. Rei kinds stirred up shit and then left

slickz    4322

scum cant possibly suggest this ... right...? lol

so heatnation leaning town
top ladd leaning town

great start

i dont see this and im interested on why you would suggest this so early in the game

everest    195

faulty logic slickz. i only said if we excuse the all caps. at that time as well, heat literally had ONE post that said "omg i suck pls no neg im here" and didn't add anything for hours on end. and my logic on policy lynches is correct. this section has gone through battles over policy lynches, and nothing ever good comes from it.

but for me defending Mark the Only? never remotely even suggested he was town. only said to excuse a single post. and not even the content of said post, just the caps part of it. But you're thinking your votes out at least, which can't be said for most day one votes, so you seem town to me.

I will vote heatnation due to his zero content added to town through a bunch of posts. too many of them were concerned with modkills, something that won't even happen the first time he's short of quota, and spent the night bickering about "mechanics" and trying to get everyone to claim. that solves nothing and like other people have said before me, it gives scum way too much free information.

+rei+    34998
unvote
vote everest

+rei+    34998
unvote

+rei+    34998
I uh, really dont like Ladd, and I'm leery of slickz

Ladd when called out for the usual went full "I AM PLAYING LOOK AT ME" mode which is reasonable self preservation sure but it seemed more to be regurgitative than actually helping town in any way

Slickz is calling out players for not posting/contributing who both already contributed and were likely asleep

The chosen Juan    1397

Only 1 hour and 15 mins before EoD. Vote count:

1 on rei: Gareth.

1 on LFN: LADD.

1 on Mark: Heat.

2 on Heat: Gemstone, Everest.

2 on everest: LFN, Slickz.

I'll also ask if starting the day at 10 EST is bad timing for you guys. Perhaps we could start next day phase an hour later to encourage activity?

+rei+    34998
10 EST is perfect for me, I'm most active between 8-3:30 on weekdays (and not so active on weekends I tend to spend more time with mai waifu)

vote top ladd

slickz    4322

I uh, really dont like Ladd, and I'm leery of slickz

Ladd when called out for the usual went full "I AM PLAYING LOOK AT ME" mode which is reasonable self preservation sure but it seemed more to be regurgitative than actually helping town in any way

Slickz is calling out players for not posting/contributing who both already contributed and were likely asleep

show me where i did this? if you're talking about everest he waited until soneone voted him to play. heat and mark came in and made stupid scum day 1 posts

everest    195
@juan, timing is fine imo.
@rei, what has Ladd done that heat hasn't done as well? Both have provided shit when called out but between the two heat has provided literally zero helpful content to town.

fuckfiend    2201

dont think mafia would let heat post like that but, it isn't out of his nature to fuck things up (not that he's a bad guy). but he seems more retarded town than scum. dont think he's the kind of guy to be saying "oh let me act extra retarded to seem extra town" as scum. i mean he voted me +no backup, its not like he's training, he's just stupiding around.

Me.    57

unvote

vote everest

I'm not convinced about anyone being the best lynch right now, but I'll take this over a draw

@juan, timing is fine imo.
@rei, what has Ladd done that heat hasn't done as well? Both have provided shit when called out but between the two heat has provided literally zero helpful content to town.

what has top provided? It's like rei said, all he did was regurgitate. 

Me.    57

unvote

vote everest

I'm not convinced about anyone being the best lynch right now, but I'll take this over a draw

why everest over Heat?

I think mark might be right about heat. It's not a strong read, but it's the best I have. If he's retarded, then he's probably retarded as both scum and town but I don't think he'd be this obvious about it as scum anyways.

Me.    57

Coin flipping the draw is just mathematically better than letting the judge decide.

fuckfiend    2201

20 mins before EoD, boys. Start making your final bets.

please fucking drop votes rn what are they ill try an vote

Me.    57

unvote

vote ladd

alright, now it's possible to dodge the draw while voting for someone that actually acted a bit more scummy.

everest    195
Really? You think killing a player who's actually contributed is better than a dumb fuck whose provided use.
@rei, I read back through, I think you're right about Ladd. Where heat may have posted useless shit, it appears to be genuine thought all on his own special mind. Ladd has just regurgitation in his posts.
Fuck, idk how to unbold on mobile

So Im guessing it looks something

Top (2) - rei, soph 

everest (3) - me. lfn, slickz

Heat (2) - Gemstone, everest

I'll make sure it won't be sniped by EOD. 

Really? You think killing a player who's actually contributed is better than a dumb fuck whose provided use.
@rei, I read back through, I think you're right about Ladd. Where heat may have posted useless shit, it appears to be genuine thought all on his own special mind. Ladd has just regurgitation in his posts.
Fuck, idk how to unbold on mobile

[ b ] unbold [ / b ] 

without the spaces

fuckfiend    2201

fuck id rather have top lynched, but im not gonna tie it, why bother

Me.    57

ladd has 3 votes, everest has 2