Sign in to follow this  
Satchmo

DuelistGroundz Discord Channel

+Satchmo    3226

Easy as 1 2 3, click the link, verify your account with an email, shitpost. Literally 3 steps. works in browser, has a desktop application ala skype, has mobile support for both Android and IOS, has a dark skin so you aren't blinded with a screen filled with white when shitposting at 3AM.

https://discord.gg/010LERig7M1mW4mNi

+ACP+    34067

What's a discord channel?

+ACP+    34067

Cool, so another possible means of communication that we definitely won't use?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

»Pharaoh Atem    15836

it's actually good. I've had more interaction with DGers recently than in a long time.

Myth    95

Seems good but I don't remember what e-mail I even used for this acct 6 years ago. x_x

+ACP+    34067

Despite my initial cynicism, I'm going to pin this thread, since some people were having difficultly finding our discord channel. I've been using it a bit myself. The UI is quite good.

+Paraliel+    8121

Since we've added categories, it might be a bit confusing to navigate the Discord server. Not to worry, this should clear it all up for you.

First, we have the #announcements channel. This is where Staff will communicate large scale policy changes or other changes they feel necessary to state in here.

Next is the General Category, which contains general posting areas and the #tagamod channel. Please post any staff inquiries (such as Mafia Spectator requests) in this channel only. There is also the #bot-commands channel, for you people who want to interact with the bots. Keep that interaction in that channel.

Next is YGO General, which contains all of our Yugioh Discussions and where Warring takes place. For more information on Warring, please see the Warring section on Duelistgroundz!

Next is Other Games, which contains discussion around other TCGs and other games that our members like (with the newly added Smash Brothers channel since there is lots of interest in it).

Finally, we have our Staff category, which most of you will not interact with. It contains the War Council Chat, the Warring Leader chat, and the general staff chat. These chats can be viewed if you are a Loyalist. For more information on Loyalist, please see the forum on Duelistgroundz regarding this special permission.

If you ever have any questions, please feel free to contact any of our staff.

Now as a note, all of the rules for our discord are the same as the rules for the site except one. There is no politics talk on this Discord, that can be done on the forum in the appropriate subforums.

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 1