TheGoldenTyranno

Meditating On The Crazy Dude In The Mirror and How He Got There

On 10/21/2016 at 0:15 AM, Human Tetherball said:

if you did JROTC surely you've read Starship Troopers? Lot of relevant lessons in that book.

Nah mostly I stood at attention while old military goobers preached on varies subject and made sure we didn't disgrace the uniform by sticking our hands in our pockets or having individualistic hairstyles. Oh and we marched and shouted a hella lot. Frankly Boy Scouts which I also did for a little while was more fun. 

• Upvote 1

Golly this thread was a train wreck. I was... I don't know... hurting and trying to find myself again and looking for any outlet for the pain back then. I've had anxiety since I was in elementary school. In fall of 2008 I was removed from the custody of my 2 loving parents by TNDCS at age 13. My mother suffers from anxiety and possibly OCPD as well while my father is Bi-Polar. I spent 2 months in foster care at which time my maternal aunt took temporary custody of myself and my 4 younger siblings(One of which was born right after the custody issue.) and took us across state lines to her home in NC with the claim that eventually she would transfer custody back to my parents. She never did. 6 years later on September 11th 2014 at age 19 I got the hell out of there. My maternal Grandmother is Schizophrenic and my aunt had some kind of obsession with protecting us and her younger sister(my mother was taken into her custody as a child) from the trauma she experienced when my Grandmother tried to commit suicide while she was a child and being tossed from one relative to another. Her need to protect(control) created a toxic home life and my uncle hated us and never wanted us in his home to start with. There is so much else to say but it so hard to put it all down but I'll just leave off that I may have OCPD and co-morbid PTSD and I started taking a small dose of Celexa after my initial intake diagnosis of Generalized Anxiety Disorder.  

• Upvote 1

Faint    5854
9 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Golly this thread was a train wreck. I was... I don't know... hurting and trying to find myself again and looking for any outlet for the pain back then. I've had anxiety since I was in elementary school. In fall of 2008 I was removed from the custody of my 2 loving parents by TNDCS at age 13. My mother suffers from anxiety and possibly OCPD as well while my father is Bi-Polar. I spent 2 months in foster care at which time my maternal aunt took temporary custody of myself and my 4 younger siblings(One of which was born right after the custody issue.) and took us across state lines to her home in NC with the claim that eventually she would transfer custody back to my parents. She never did. 6 years later on September 11th 2014 at age 19 I got the hell out of there to west Philadelphia born and raised, On the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys, they were up to no good - started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

• Upvote 1
  • Wow 1