rei

Wumbo

235 posts in this topic

@Jazz is it possible to relinquish my DNF citizenship? I wish to be recognized as a DGzer instead. 

14 minutes ago, Paraliel said:

You're just a plant to get Shill Slaughter back in here!

Nope. Wrong.

You know I heard necro moderoid stands for necrophilia moderator? You are so fat unattractive and incompetent that I wouldn't be surprised it was true.

3 minutes ago, Markus said:

@Jazz is it possible to relinquish my DNF citizenship? I wish to be recognized as a DGzer instead. 

Of course. But you need to get in line and do it legally like everyone else. We are a forum of laws.

Hide your kids, Winter is coming 

2 hours ago, Faint said:

i am winter

no i am winter

7 minutes ago, Silverdude said:

no i am winter

no

...winter is me

You're all wrong. The concept of winter was created by and for YGOPRO Salvation in order to make DGZ warring non-competitive.

Edited by Jazz

I say we declare war on YGOPRO Salvation. A site war, with duelists. 

Imagine how humiliating it would be for DuelistGrounderz to defeat Salvation on their own YGOPRO version. 

We'll go to their theoretical house and theoretically crush them on a theoretical version of the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, theoretically. 

4 hours ago, subculture bitch said:

winter can be pretending to be whynter without actually being the pedophile dude.

is there a way to know the ip of that old account?

Whynter's IP on DGz was from Italy, not Puerto Rico (where the pedophile is from) or the US (where Winter is from). But that doesn't really guarantee anything. Could just be some random VPN from Italy.

yeah i mean if it was a dead ringer for either/or that obviously solves it but theres not much more to do.

hey subculture bitch

i'm the ultimate bitch

CEW79NO.jpg

7 hours ago, Markus said:

LordTyranus was basically pretending to be one of Alex's alters and as Winter he decided to be a fucking edge lord like he usually does. You can argue that LT is actually Alex but I doubt it as Ash has evidence of Israel on PayPal and there's legit IP addresses of universities in America and Alex currently resides in Puerto Rico.

The story gets way more fucking complicated and confusing than this but TLDR it's not that everyone is an Allen multi or a Reggie multi, everyone is a fucking Alex multi and LT is Alex and he's spending his own money to get trolled.

Somehow this motherfucker had a real legit person be one of his alters on camera. None of this makes sense. Just know that LT is edgy and he would probably want to pretend to be Alex. It's not like he hasn't already.

Winter said this never happened.

He also asked me to relay this message:

7RwA7I2.png

By the way, I can send him all your questions and comments (for only 97$).

i would bet he's not 'alex' fwiw

1 minute ago, rei said:

i would bet he's not 'alex' fwiw

And when you lose that bet you will extort a mentally ill zen buddhist to pay your bookie. Wake up people!

19 minutes ago, Ynusgridorh said:

Winter said this never happened.

He also asked me to relay this message:

7RwA7I2.png

By the way, I can send him all your questions and comments (for only 97$).

ca0e53ef-04b2-49a4-94f7-2d72128a9a1cFupYBWl.png

hey winter i think you should know this as a bisexual but singular people cannot speak for an entire group. thats why things like "i have a black friend" dont mean shit.

well, maybe thinking you should know that gives you too much credit.

1001 posts, 1001 dalmatians.

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

And when you lose that bet you will extort a mentally ill zen buddhist to pay your bookie. Wake up people!

wumbo is just mad because his only friends are quack and alphabet and i don't agree with them politically

when i used to be in wumbo's chat he made fun of ash for being fat all the time when he is fat himself

smh

I wish i never asked. This explains why he told me shit that didnt add up in PMs vs things he said on the forums. 

10 minutes ago, ACP said:

FupYBWl.png

This is Winter talking via me (don't ask me what's going on).

1) Proof for 1

PRvEdBx.jpg

NJKTGYr.png?1

2) It was a stupid chaos dragon deck, idk where it would be now. But you're in a better position to find that than me

3) name history on YCM, has nothing to do with "Wytner"

XTw8FLf.png?1

4) cover in 1)'s emails

5) covered in 3's pic

6) I'm aware Claire, which is why I said it was poor evidence

this thread was supposed to be about wumbo being a loser

If you weren't literally braindead, you would realize that asking to make an account and saying "hey I'm a banned member of dgz, one of the most hated of all time with -717 negrep, who has been rebanned several times for making multis, can I come back?" are two completely different things. Neither Ash nor I have memorized the complete list of every single member who is banned, and Ash and I literally didn't even know that lordTyranus was the name of a banned dgz user (since we didn't post in ygo in 2014) until yesterday.

Also, please stop playing messenger with Winter and I. He's banned, and it's not changing. The whole point of banning someone isn't to just having them post through someone else's account. It's the same shit that reggie tried to pull back in the day. No #FreeWinter campaigns guys, it's not happening.

Ok, I'm just here to post that, to this day, I have no idea if Winter is Alex irl.