Sign in to follow this  
anduril38

Age of Empires 2 HD Multiplayer

anduril38    358

Hey guys. We did this a while back I'm sure (Liquid Snake I think made the original thread). With several new expansions released, I'm wondering if anybody would like to play some multiplayer games? Salad and Allen did some a while back with me and Chris. Not sure if anybody would be interested again, but I would love to get back into this :) 

Damn, I had no idea this was a thing. I still have my original Gold Edition which naturally wouldn't be compatible with this "HD" version that I haven't played in years.

+rei+    34657

i prefer starcraft and dont have it but if i get it i'll play because i can out rts almost anyone here

• Upvote 1

+Gemstone Mine    2596

I might pick it up if it goes on sale (which iirc it does frequently) but not commiting 40 bucks to grabbing everything.

Nelrick    2392

Ill pick it up if i get some money. I have the OG Conquerors edition and still play it time to time.

Hard Mode: You can only pick civilizations that match the the actual country where you were born.

anduril38    358
1 hour ago, Gemstone Mine said:

I might pick it up if it goes on sale (which iirc it does frequently) but not commiting 40 bucks to grabbing everything.

Indeed. It goes on sale pretty often so it shouldn't be too long. Tbh 40$ isn't terrible seeing as you'll likely get hundreds of hours content from the game, but I agree with you :) 

anduril38    358
9 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

so that sale i was talking about is on. Everything for 26

That is pretty good for everything tbh. I'd go for it :) 

+Gemstone Mine    2596

do we want to try to get some games going? never played this game before but willing to give it a try (gotta burn time till the 3rd)

anduril38    358

Thought I'd bump this again. Liquid and I had a game last night, first time in a while and it was fun. Anyone up for more games? Be good to get more people. 

Faint    5855

if someone wants to thrown down on age of mythology then im game