Sign in to follow this  
Sophocles

Matrix 6 After-Game - Town wins!

Sophocles    2791

Captain's Log, star date 17317: The away team has dismantled the machine on the planet surface and eliminated the Romulan saboteurs with minimal redshirt losses. The USS DGZ is off to its next adventure!

The Scum team was Jazz and Tyranno.

We were in column B. Faint was Doctor, Wunterslaus tracker. (And he s p a n k e d Jazz. Good work, Ensign)

Game was pretty straightforward after D2, idk? 

• Upvote 4

Jazz    4764
1 minute ago, Malcolm said:

not kill wunter was one of the worst plays of all time

Tyranno went rogue one on me and did that on his own

• Upvote 1

+Malcolm    4549

i had set up my play with the tunnel on mmf and was going to claim cop/tracker to cover for wunter but he went of the rails too quickly

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764

I honestly think if any of the other players was Tracker they would not have scanned me N1. Good scan wunter. Still salty.

Sophocles    2791

Town got a little lucky nailing Jazz on N1, then Tyranno completely dropped the ball by letting Wunterslaus confirm another player. If he hadn't the last day could've been a more interesting stand-off.

Re "Nelrick didn't log in this night phase": This is really the #1 reason the "Don't check account activity" rule exists. I had a 30 minute night phase or so because ppl passed me their night actions quickly. That's great because it moves the game along and we can all have fun instead of waiting around for day to start. Nobody wants me to hold up the game 12 hours and check if everyone logged on so people can't meta-game. 

"Nelrick didn't post at all today, that's suspicious, he's floating" is fine. Clicking on his account to see when he was last active is not.

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764
2 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

i had set up my play with the tunnel on mmf and was going to claim cop/tracker to cover for wunter but he went of the rails too quickly

When were you going to claim? Was gonna NK you N2

Jazz    4764

Now Tyranno only has a 95% win rate

Malcolm's Multi    1656

Day 2 after wunter had made it painfully clear he knew you were scum. I tried the whole "can we kill this guy" post to see who was wanting wunter dead and gone and even tried it later that day with a vote on him after my whole claim plan was ruined. 

I should have pulled the trigger trigger on the play immediately after I read him as cop/tracker. 

Me tunnel voting mmf twice in a row was supposed to give it more credibility, oh well. 

• Upvote 3

+mmf    23262

i guess my return is what it took to dethrone tyranno

+mark    3096
3 minutes ago, mmf said:

i guess my return is what it took to dethrone tyranno

- Returns
- Defeats both Jazz and Tyranno at once

not bad

+mark    3096
19 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I honestly think if any of the other players was Tracker they would not have scanned me N1. Good scan wunter. Still salty.

Why didn't you let Tyranno nk himself N1 then solo? 

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23262

im kidding, malcolm carried

»PSK    4222
6 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

How about that psk guy holy poop is he mean!

:(

• Upvote 1

+mmf    23262

hey, at least psk isn't quitting mafia

»PSK    4222

im not entirely sure if serious but ye i was probably venting a lil too much in this game from current rl shit so im sorry if i was mean to anyone :x 

Jazz    4764
9 minutes ago, Malcolm's Multi said:

Day 2 after wunter had made it painfully clear he knew you were scum. I tried the whole "can we kill this guy" post to see who was wanting wunter dead and gone and even tried it later that day with a vote on him after my whole claim plan was ruined. 

I should have pulled the trigger trigger on the play immediately after I read him as cop/tracker. 

Me tunnel voting mmf twice in a row was supposed to give it more credibility, oh well. 

I figured your "kill this guy" post was bait when I read it, but I thought through my options and it still made sense for me to lead a charge on wunter there.

In all honesty there's nothing I can do about getting scanned N1 in a full claim game by somebody who would never in a million years submit a fake claim like that, I think.

+mmf    23262

can someone ELI5 the thing that malcolm mentioned about cop being the better fake claim for scum every time?

+mmf    23262

i honestly did not know there were better or worse roles to fake claim

Jazz    4764

Would I have been better off counter claiming tracker?

Jazz    4764

I guess I was toast no mater what because I needed to convince Malcolm or PSK and neither of them were gonna buy it after wunters claim

Wunterslaus    175
29 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Could not have you as scum again. Had to know which side you were on