markus

shitpost duel

markus    2088

you are literally asking the guy who posted a ygo thread in csk when he joined and getting -144 rep for it. of course i know there's a retarded "no ygo in csk" rule but i really do not give a fuck and i like to have fun on my internet boards. lol. who are u? soul? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+Mascis    4385

" What the fuck do you think this is, some place where you can just waltz in unannounced and be received with arms wide open? WELL FUCK THAT! This is DUELIST motherfucking GROUNDZ, bitch. WE call the shots. WE ALWAYS get shotgun. WE dont give a fuck who you are, because WE are infinitely more important than you. WE are always first in line. WE always fuck the hot chick before she gets acne and settles for you. WE rob banks, charities, and ANYONE else who fucking pisses us off. This place is more than just a place, faggot, it is an IDEOLOGY. And this ideology says you need to GET THE FUCK OUT. No one here will ever like you. WE have already established cliques, slop-worthy-hoes, and prop-worthy-bros, GOT IT? WE are the ideology of elitism, exploitation, and making-you-shut-the-fuck-up. Duelistgroundizm isn't a fucking game, kid, so don't try to tag along. You're talking to people who have been around the block AND THEN SOME, and by 'and then some', I mean the greatest imaginable heights soar-able by ALL OF FUCKING HU-MAN-I-TY. WE pioneered class. WE made 'cool' cool. And you? What have you done? Jerked off in the shower? WE INVENTED JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER, you stupid bitch. There is a clear-cut, defined, infinitely thick WALL between you and us. WE built the wall that keeps you fags OUT. WE FUCKING INVENTED WALLS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. So don't try to act like you know what the fuck is going on, because you dont. You just...do...NOT. But you really think you can compete with Duelistgroundz? LOL WOW Don't make me start flaming you, fruitcake. Are you forgetting who we are? WE are the ones who film people like you getting fucking destroyed by other us'es. WE will rip your ASSHOLE out of your fucking rectum, STITCH IT on top of your pitiful dick hole, and then fuck you in the vagina we just made for you. (We do this because we are not gay, and would not risk fucking another guy) SO WE MAKE YOU INTO A BITCH. Do you get it now? This site isnt a game, it isnt a place to 'chill' with your fags, and it isnt some fucking haven where people like you can get acceptance from people like US. IT ISNT GOING TO HAPPEN. JUST GTFO. "

• Upvote 9

Cheesesteak    50

Huh, massive text actually makes things harder to read

+ACP+    34068

Hey markus we made a special thread for you that we'd like you to read: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/168861-i-dont-understand-dgz-and-no-one-likes-me/

Hopefully, one day you'll learn how to DGZ properly.

• Upvote 3

+Digbick    7376

I don't recall markus actually contributing to dgz especially in yugioh.

Also back to dnf for all of markus bum diddler buddy 

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4385

markus: *says or does something dumb*

dgz: "you're dumb"

markus: "why is everyone a bully???????"

markus    2088

i feel like with that one shitpost of a thread i made more activity in ygo than yall have seen in awhile, but seriously, i have helped dgz before. i actually got the mafia section to start running again, i got a lot of people to come over there and play. i sparked the most activity mafia has ever seen. anyway i made this thread for fun but i guess the lot of u will start a circle jerk saying xd markus is rly dumb. -1 my posts. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

+mark    3105
5 minutes ago, Markus said:

i feel like with that one shitpost of a thread i made more activity in ygo than yall have seen in awhile, but seriously, i have helped dgz before. i actually got the mafia section to start running again, i got a lot of people to come over there and play. i sparked the most activity mafia has ever seen. anyway i made this thread for fun but i guess the lot of u will start a circle jerk saying xd markus is rly dumb. -1 my posts. 

Nah you're dumb. Everyone new person or lurker who saw that thread would never have returned to this site if it wasn't for us interfering immediately so they at least know that's not how stuff is done here. Threads like that and people like you are the reason that the good members who still were on this site stopped frequenting the yugioh section to begin with. You literally make a 'shitpost duel' thread, then go nuts and neg my posts because I literally do what you want people to do - but you don't even realize it.

Stop complaining. 

markus    2088

if you're going to blame users not wanting to be on dgz because of memes and shitposts from teenagers you are more oblivious than i initially thought. out of all of the reasons you could have came up with for people not wanting to be on dgz you had to say shitposting memes. the game is directed towards teenagers so this type of thing shouldn't be that bad, and it definitely isn't because it's in /crazy spam kingdom/, which should imply that stuff here doesn't have to be that serious. people that generally do not post have posted here for the sake of humor. you are wrong about this on so many levels.

imo one of the biggest things to kill duelist groundz is the elitist mentality behind the site that has pressured users off of it. dnf, pojo, doesnt matter where the users came from, they've been bullied away. maybe they just wanted to post /harmless jokes/ too. this type of shit you're trying to pull is exactly what has been killing dgz (and effectively killed mafia, actually) for years.

if you are just going to circle jerk about how me posting dumb jokes that ever so slightly bother you, or perhaps how i -1ed your posts itt ironically do not say that im whats "killing" this site because the amount of activity i have brought in is way better than anything you have ever accomplished as a mod. you've done jack shit and are just generally a problem. 

• Downvote 2

+mark    3105
2 hours ago, Markus said:

i feel like with that one shitpost of a thread i made more activity in ygo than yall have seen in awhile, 

2 minutes ago, Markus said:

out of all of the reasons you could have came up with for people not wanting to be on dgz you had to say shitposting memes. the game is directed towards teenagers so this type of thing shouldn't be that bad, and it definitely isn't because it's in /crazy spam kingdom/, which should imply that stuff here doesn't have to be that serious. people that generally do not post have posted here for the sake of humor. you are wrong about this on so many levels.

Yeah you seem confused. Take a breath and read your posts again... or better yet, don't at all. Learn to take criticism without taking it too personally. Making one fucking bad ygo post and getting called out of it by the entire site doesn't mean we suddenly shouldn't be elitist anymore or what not - it means that specific post sucks balls and you should feel bad, learn from it and go on, shit happens. 

markus    2088

theres 2 threads

dark hole 

shitpost duel.

they are in 2 different sections, now, i made them initially in csk. 

my point is still valid. 

Jazz    4764

Markus quit while you're behind.

• Upvote 3

markus    2088

maybe you should go do coke on the daily like soul does if you're going to act like him. hopefully it'll make you end up where you belong. 

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764

mar·kus

/ˈmɑrkus/

noun

a person who produces utterly worthless and shitty posts as a profession or hobby.

+Mascis    4385

jazz isn't funny either

it also sucks as a music genre

la la land sucks major

Jazz    4764
6 minutes ago, Mascis said:

jazz isn't funny either

it also sucks as a music genre

la la land sucks major

275.png.d816cfeeceb0c8b0b62dafffa3ef9c46.thumb.png.60e1b34975fb4822f0e49e51be7242fa.png

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764

mas·cis

/ˈmasəs/

noun

an uncouth millennial whose primary self-defense mechanism is misplaced sarcasm.

• Upvote 2

+Mascis    4385

at least im not a gigantic faggot like yourself

• Downvote 1

+Digbick    7376
9 hours ago, Markus said:

you are literally asking the guy who posted a ygo thread in csk when he joined and getting -144 rep for it. of course i know there's a retarded "no ygo in csk" rule but i really do not give a fuck and i like to have fun on my internet boards. lol. who are u? soul? 

no more fucking yugioh in csk 

• Upvote 1

Jazz    4764
1 hour ago, Mascis said:

at least im not a gigantic faggot like yourself

giphy.gif

• Upvote 5

Soul    8030

so irrelevant and pathetic he needs to bring up someone he barely knows repeatedly. no one does coke on the reg, but I doubt u'll even be able to afford to eat at the fast food restaraunt you're working at in 4 years when you're my age, so ur opinion means shit as usual.

don't even know why i bother replying. when i was 17 i was actually contributing to this forum, ur just cancer. u won't ever be remembered by anyone here, and if u r, it'll be the socially inept faggot who couldnt even get people to like him behind the anonymity of the internet.