ACP

Warring Signups Here! (Mid Season)

158 posts in this topic

Signups are open from 4/14 to 4/27. On 4/28, drafting will begin. See: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/170208-warring-seasonsdrafting-detailed-explanation/

Drafting has begun. See: http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?/topic/170327-season-1-draft/

You can still sign up! But you won't get added to a team until drafting is over. So if you missed the deadline, go ahead and sign up as soon as possible so you don't miss any action.

To signup, just fill out the following questionnaire (copy, paste, and edit in your own answers) and post it in this thread below. You must already be part of our discord channel to sign up. There are two formats used for warring: current format and goat format. You do not have to play both of them. On the formats line, put either "Current format only", "Goat format only", "Prefer current", "Prefer goats", or "Current and Goats." Prefer means that you plan to play both formats, but you like one more than the other. If you only intend to play one format, then please select one of the "only" options. For expected level of activity, in your own words, state how active that you think you will be. If you expect to play one match a week, say that. If you have 6 hours a day to play online Yugioh, say that.

DuelistGroundz username:

Discord username:

Formats:
Expected level of activity:

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member:

In addition, PM me if you want to be a War Council member (this means that you will lead a team). In order to be considered, for War Council, you must have some history of being on DGZ prior till now, be committed to warring (ie not leave 2 weeks in), and have a reasonable amount of rulings knowledge.

Signups are now open! Let me know if there are any questions.

Additionally, I should be able to confirm the exact numbers on the prize support tomorrow. Saturday at the latest.

DuelistGroundz username: itswhatever

Discord username: thugger thugger

Formats: current & goat
Expected level of activity: 3-5 nights a week

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): anyone I used to war with

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: 3 ycs tops, former war duelist, former team dgz site war player & coach

DuelistGroundz username: ACP

Discord username: ACP

Formats: Prefer goats
Expected level of activity: Medium, but it depends on my schedule. I will always play at least 1 match per war though.

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): N/A

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Because I'm logical and committed to the play to win mentality. 3 YCS tops.

DuelistGroundz username: muh 100 godzillion
Discord username: Warenfetischismus/Comrade Monahan
Formats: current format only
Expected level of activity: a couple matches a week

Gosick
Andrew
Prefer goat
Any non-exam day is possible
x
euwcq 2017 top 16, played ADV OU in several smogon, pokemon online and pokemon perfect team tournaments

Posted (edited)

DuelistGroundz username: wrinklywinkie (????????)

Discord username: arvin the 9gag mememaker/arvin the thirstiest indian alive

Formats: prefer current
Expected level of activity: 1 or 2 matches a day probably (things might change as my workload increases)

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): digbick, satchmotot, kyou, fvfrythfng , monahan 

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: i like apple juice and cheez its and i also have autism 

Edited by wrinklywinkie

DuelistGroundz username: See Mini-Profile next to this post. 

Discord username: Silver

Formats: Prefer goats + Current
Expected level of activity: Medium

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): anybody but Jazz

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: teamwork makes the dream work. 

dgz un: 2k**

Discord: 2k**

Format: goat, will learn current eventually. prob August

Activity: I'm home a very decent amount

Creds: 

Discord username: jc,h

Formats: both
Expected level of activity: basementdweller (although i will be getting an internship soon, but probably still every night)

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): badmafiaplayers.team ?

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: any idiot can build a rank 4 deck and get 50% winrate, but not all of them know to tech darkness approaches like me

11 minutes ago, 2k17! said:

Format: goat, will learn current eventually. prob August

So to clarify, until August, you'd like to be considered a "goats only" player? You can always change your mind later if you do end up learning current.

(What you choose doesn't actually affect anything from your point of view, but it helps Team Captains make sure that their team is balanced between goat vs current format players)

Yeah goats only til August when links come out 

DuelistGroundz username: !christianmeyer
Discord username: cmeyer109
Formats: current format only
Expected level of activity: 0-2 matches a day depending on school

dgz name: Kyou
discord: aegisouls
formats: current
activity level: most likely 4 to 5 matches a week

want to be on a team with: wrinklywinkie, Satchmo, digbick, fvfrythfng
why you would be a good team member: cause i'm in the cut, nothing else need be said

creds: i topped ycs mcdonalds

DGz: Goins
Discord: Spare
Format: Goat
Expected level of activity: Can play virtually every day

Credentials: Nothing really, I'm very average

DuelistGroundz username: Berdversary

Discord username: 3-D Bird Model

Formats: Current
Expected level of activity: Weekends, will be super available during summer

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): N/A

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: open to criticism, will be able to test frequently

DuelistGroundz username:digbick

Discord username:digbick

Formats:current
Expected level of activity: weekday, m/t/w not dueling from 2 to 8

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): @wrinklywinkie @Satchmo @Kyou

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: best deaf duelist in world

DuelistGroundz username: Biki

Discord username: Biki

Formats: current and goat
Expected level of activity: 3-4 days a week

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):anyone tbh, but anyone who i spoke to back in the day is always nice

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: multiple dgz live wins (top 3 most successful for wins on dgz) top 4 of the only dgz goat event ive entered, top 16 uk nats etc etc

Posted (edited)

DuelistGroundz username: Mr Dragon

Discord username: A11sopp

Formats:  current only

Expected level of activity: Most nights in a week, though take into account some slight potential timezone related awkwardness

Want to be in a team with: Anybody other than Tyranno.

Credentials/Why you would be a good team member: Uh none. I've bubbled almost every premier event I've entered though so I'm perfect if you want a team that won't quite win but almost will. But seriously though I'm decent with YGO theory and my main goal in the game ATM is improving myself.

Edited by Mr Dragon

Posted (edited)

DGZ Username: Tr!stan
Discord user: TristanP
Format: Prefer current
Expected level of activity: Free most nights (10-11pm GMT onwards)
Want to be in a team with: Anybody that's better than me so I can improve
Credentials: I went to a YCS once and went X-0 with Batterymen during Qli/Doll/BA format until I got a match loss for being late.
Oh and I won the UK Trade Page Tournament on Facebook, that was like regional-size I guess.

Edited by Tr!stan

On 4/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, ACP said:

DuelistGroundz username:

Discord username:

Formats:
Expected level of activity:

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply):

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member:

Soul

Soul

Prefer current

Free almost every weekday after 6:30 PM EST as well as all day on weekends.

No noobs

I'm me

Posted (edited)

DuelistGroundz username: TheGoldenTyranno
Discord username: Chumley(Appears as Tyranno on the DGz Discord)
Formats: Goat and current
Expected level of activity: Always available 8 PM - 11 PM Central time but often more especially on weekends. I will also usually always login from abt. 6 AM- 7: 25 AM every morning before work if I'm working that day.
Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Jazz, ACP, Monahan, Ynusgridorh, JC., Reggie, and Tr!stan
(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm decent enough to beat Allen with a trolley deck like Barrier Statues on LackeyDGz, I had locals experiences from every format 2002- to mid 2008. I've played at locals a tad tad bit since mid 2016. And I've been I've been playing online since early 2015. I played regularly in Exodia.gg(Former Yugioh ETC)'s weekly tourney series before it was cancelled due to DN shutting down.

Edited by TheGoldenTyranno

DuelistGroundz username: Me.

Discord username: Me.

Formats: Current
Expected level of activity: I have a lot of time available, but timezone differences could still drag down my activity a lot; so difficult to estimate.

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): Mark, Gojira, antag, Monahan

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: I'm the current ccg regional champion for the nordic region so I have this really cool playmat with all the dragon rulers and you can't even make it justice by seeing a picture online

DuelistGroundz username: Gojira

Discord username: Gojira

Formats: Current and Goat
Expected level of activity: 1 match a day on weekdays, more on weekends.

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): mark, Me.

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Experienced with Goat warring on DGz.

DuelistGroundz username: FVFRYTHFNG

Discord username: Mike

Formats: Current [I'll play Goat if I really have to but I don't enjoy it]
Expected level of activity: Does Dodging count as activity?

Want to be on a team with (list any DGZ users that apply): @wrinklywinkie @Satchmo@Digbick@Kyou

(Optional) Credentials/why you would be a good team member: Best to never do it