The_Be(a)sT

Wonderland mafia

1802 posts in this topic

fucking idiot town bursts into ability talk as usual and forgets they're playing mafia

sol never claimed he was the jailor he said there is a jailor

and he doesnt say he jailed islickz, he says slickz is likely town so he clearly does not imply he healed slickz and he lived

@Francis J Underwood You said you knew why tyranno was doing what he was doing. Care to tell us about it? Are you the rabbit?

Just now, Francis J Underwood said:

Which is it? Am I scared to kill you because I'm afraid or am I trying to flip to tyranno because I am afraid to flip town? 

You want me + tyranno dead but since I will flip town and tyranno will flip 3rd party, tyranno is preferably and me tomorrow, but killing me is still better than you/jazz ofc 

1 minute ago, mark said:

do you CC Jazz on bodyguard or do you think both exist in the same game?

We have two jailors in Solistice and Nelrick. What does Jazz have to do with it?

Bodyguard is a pretty low-power role so it doesn't really exclude anything. 

Just now, mark said:

You want me + tyranno dead but since I will flip town and tyranno will flip 3rd party, tyranno is preferably and me tomorrow, but killing me is still better than you/jazz ofc 

Just so you know I'm killing you today and tyranno wont flip third party for the same reasons gaia and rei wont. 

Its because they are not third party. 

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

@Francis J Underwood You said you knew why tyranno was doing what he was doing. Care to tell us about it? Are you the rabbit?

Where did I say I knew why he was doing it? 

Just now, confuse rei said:

fucking idiot town bursts into ability talk as usual and forgets they're playing mafia

and he doesnt say he jailed islickz, he says slickz is likely town so he clearly does not imply he healed slickz and he lived

I claimed because i think you and rei are scum. You talk day 1 about how you are going to destroy scum if they kill you, then day 2 its "they must have nked me!" where there was at least 2 person way better to hit. People like sophocles were down to go bananas on you because of how you were playing.

1 minute ago, Francis J Underwood said:

We have two jailors in Solistice and Nelrick. What does Jazz have to do with it?

jazz claimed bodyguard

solstice didnt hard claim jail, just said theres a jail (so could be rolecop or w/e)

1 minute ago, confuse rei said:

fair but he prefaced it wih hard claim so thats what I took it as given he would have just revealed otherwise 

Nelrick claims he jailed slicks tho 

I also got a message saying Zeropassion is town.

1 minute ago, Nelrick said:

I claimed because i think you and rei are scum. You talk day 1 about how you are going to destroy scum if they kill you, then day 2 its "they must have nked me!" where there was at least 2 person way better to hit. People like sophocles were down to go bananas on you because of how you were playing.

give me 1 solid reason as to why you have claimed jailor here and out yourself.

give me 1 solid reason as to when i make that play as scum when you've seen me lead town to kill town as scum multiple times every single game ive rolled scum. Claiming neutral basically robs me of my ability to persuade town to work with me towards my wincon

You cant even call it wifom, with a single move i make 2 scum useless and out both of us on day fucking 1 with 0 heat on neither

its just idiotic

if nelrick doesnt get counterclaimed on jailkeeper at all, then I can still see solstice/jazz/francis being scum cause solstice as rolecop which is often a scumrole 

Damn, I start telling the truth and now everybody is claiming LOL. Unvote. 

i sincerely doubt someone is that stupid to out scum role scan when it is widely known role cop is a scum power

Mark, is there a reason you think Jazz/Francis are scum besides the fact that they threw dirt on you/voted you?

2 minutes ago, mark said:

if nelrick doesnt get counterclaimed on jailkeeper at all, then I can still see solstice/jazz/francis being scum cause solstice as rolecop which is often a scumrole 

If you havent figured out what my alignment is yet you are fucking hopeless

i sincerely doubt someone is that stupid to out scum role scan when it is widely known role cop is a scum power

panic bus to kill jazz

there is no universe are panicing with the state i found this thread

scum are panicing*

7 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Bodyguard is a pretty low-power role so it doesn't really exclude anything. 

Thats why I claimed it. All it does is have me die instead of my target, if they are targeted for the kill. Because I was working under the assumption that rei and crei were not Town aligned, and I figured I would claim and just never target anybody at night outside of claimed cops or something.

Selfishly and for town I thought I was one of the better town players in the game, especially if 2k would flip town, because that implicates Mark and to some degree Francis and Malcolm based on EOD proceedings.

underwood threatens to out me as town and essentially hardclaims cop yet doesnt do it as if scum team is going to get fooled by his subtle way of putting it

Who were the 2 people you were scumreading yesterday crei?

Who do you think we should lynch today?

underwood threatens to out me as town and essentially hardclaims cop yet doesnt do it as if scum team is going to get fooled by his subtle way of putting it

Oh I'm not cop. I just don't think there are two neutral factions in this game 

Guess what bitches: I am the neutral 

Let Gaia and rei roll with it because I'd rather them draw the nk for me. 

2 minutes ago, confuse rei said:

give me 1 solid reason as to why you have claimed jailor here and out yourself.

give me 1 solid reason as to when i make that play as scum when you've seen me lead town to kill town as scum multiple times every single game ive rolled scum. Claiming neutral basically robs me of my ability to persuade town to work with me towards my wincon

You cant even call it wifom, with a single move i make 2 scum useless and out both of us on day fucking 1 with 0 heat on neither

its just idiotic

I already said the first one. You implied you were the nightkill (or rei)

kay given our ability and jazz's claim i sincerely doubt there is a healer as well and jazz is still with us so i have to assume scum went for us yesterday, which kind of unties my hands

if im wrong im wrong but i joined this game to play anyway

claim: We have an ability to protect one of us each night, i am fairly confident they went for our heal target yesterday

Discrediting a possible healer role and further solidifying a shaky position as a nonthreat to town. Its even weirder when you literally say you have at least 1 scum pinned down and will reveal if they nk you so why the hell would they go for it. It appears more as a "its not that the nk target was healed! they just hit one of us! and it turns out we also have a protection role"

The 2nd one is still the same shit wifom reason. I said the same thing when i told underwood i wouldnt pass on killing mascis, and guess what wifom there wifom here. If your whole argument comes down "im not an idiot so i cant be scum" then its literally unarguable. Now any suspicion anyone has on you is agaisnt "I cant be scum because im not retarded"

Its the ultimate free pass because now we cant suspect you because "lol im not an idiot", and when you keep being alive its either a protection role or scum are leaving me alive to throw dirt on me.