Haruki

which hogwarts house are you in?

Haruki    9138

http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/12/personality-quiz-to-which-hogwarts-house-do-you-belong

Your result: Welcome to Ravenclaw!

As far as you're concerned, your mind is your greatest asset, and you like to keep it as active as possible, as often as possible. This can sometimes mean that life passes you by a bit, as you're too busy investigating something that has caught your attention or burying your nose in a book when there are real situations that require you attention. That said, when you are in the room and all your synapses are firing at once, you're sharp, informed and quick to think of ingenious solutions to any problem. It would be an idea to maybe fraternize with people from other houses, from time to time. A nice friendly Hufflepuff might help you see the value in pleasant human interaction, or maybe a Gryffindor to take you off adventuring, rather than settling down for another night with a heavy book. They're a little afraid of your sharp wit, but admire your intellect deeply. Just keep clear of those Slytherins if you don't want to find yourself being taken advantage of.

i'm in ravenclaw

Ravenclaw House prizes learning, wisdom, wit, and intellect in its members.[4] Thus, many Ravenclaws tend to be academically motivated and talented students. Ravenclaws also pride themselves in being original in their ideas, and methods. It's not unusual to find Ravenclaw students practising especially different types of magic that other houses might shun. Hermione Granger, an extremely intelligent witch and the top student in her year, was sorted into Gryffindor, though she admitted that the Sorting Hat had seriously considered placing her in Ravenclaw.[8]

Students in Ravenclaw can also be quirky and possess unusual intellectual interests. Ravenclaws usually accept and celebrate these eccentrics.

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Ravenclaw

NB96    813

I got Slytherin

You're not evil as such, it's just you look at all the goody-goodies caring about things that don't concern them, getting offended on behalf of people who possibly aren't even bothered, and generally fretting when they should be strutting, and find it difficult to give much of a hoot. You're the kind of person who enjoys the finer things life has to offer, is thankful for those things, and does not really see any reason why anyone else should get to share them unless they can earn them. Whether you have earned them or not isn't the point, the point is you have them, and that's the way you like things, thank you very much. One word of warning, beware of charismatic individuals who offer you the world in exchange for a couple of minor indiscretions. They won't be any help when everything goes wrong.

Edited by NB96

Haruki    9138

Ravenclaw (Anime Characters): Itachi Uchiha (Naruto), L (Death Note), Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Rin Tohsaka (Fate/stay night), Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Itsuki Koizumi (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

uL85DRm.jpg

Your result: Welcome to Ravenclaw!

As far as you're concerned, your mind is your greatest asset, and you like to keep it as active as possible, as often as possible. This can sometimes mean that life passes you by a bit, as you're too busy investigating something that has caught your attention or burying your nose in a book when there are real situations that require you attention. That said, when you are in the room and all your synapses are firing at once, you're sharp, informed and quick to think of ingenious solutions to any problem. It would be an idea to maybe fraternize with people from other houses, from time to time. A nice friendly Hufflepuff might help you see the value in pleasant human interaction, or maybe a Gryffindor to take you off adventuring, rather than settling down for another night with a heavy book. They're a little afraid of your sharp wit, but admire your intellect deeply. Just keep clear of those Slytherins if you don't want to find yourself being taken advantage of.

+The Antagonist    1681

half of the questions in this have literally no relevance (who's your favourite Beatle?) and the other half are so transparent it hurts ("what traits do you value in people")

2/10 """quiz""" would not do again

• Upvote 1

+rei+    34402

not bothering with this one but i do tend to trend between slytherin and ravenclaw 

• Upvote 1

Haruki    9138
58 minutes ago, The Antagonist said:

half of the questions in this have literally no relevance (who's your favourite Beatle?) and the other half are so transparent it hurts ("what traits do you value in people")

if you read the biographies of the beatles or watch their interviews then you'll understand

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, The Antagonist said:

half of the questions in this have literally no relevance (who's your favourite Beatle?)

• Upvote 1

Me.    72
On 2017-08-01 at 1:59 PM, The Antagonist said:

I didn't even get that far until I couldn't get any further due there not being a "none of the above" option.

Sophocles    2841

Fuck y'all I'm going to Beauxbatons

Edit: You know the grub's going to be a lot better than in Brittain, and you have to stay there for seven years.

+rei+    34402
17 hours ago, Me. said:

I didn't even get that far until I couldn't get any further due there not being a "none of the above" option.

sounds pretty hufflepuff to me ;p 

markus    2069
8 hours ago, iSlickz said:

sooooo fucking accurate

i mean i didn't get fucking edgelord or complete nerd so i guess its fine. social justice warrior is okay.