TGT Pick Your Poison Mafia Aftergame - Town Wins

4RyRLUBiQnOQCT7Ylh1CRw.png

Setup: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pick_Your_Poison

Town MVP: Zappdos Scum MVP: Nobody

Scum LVP: Broken B Town LVP: Mascis

HM: ZeroPassion

Scum Chat: https://discord.gg/pBZjdYm

Scum team was: iSlickz, Solstice, and Broken B

Power Roles: Malcolm(Vig), 2k17/OD Supe(Tracker), and ZeroPassion(Inno Child)

+Mascis    4554

I value myself highly even if you don't 

2 minutes ago, Mascis said:

I value myself highly even if you don't 

Realize if Mustang didn't have to subbed out I'd have chosen differently

Edited by TheGoldenTyranno

Jazz    5327

Malcolm was my LVP, he didn't show up and killed a solid town

Silver also could be LVP now that I think about it. Really flailed around on Day 3 and couldn't find Broken as scum even while knowing he was town

Jazz    5327

At first I think I would have given Solstice LVP, but after that Gemstone NK, it's hard not to give it to BB. Combine that with letting Slick die on Day 3 when people thought BB was confirmed town, I think giving it to BB is probably the better choice.

mark    3105

I mean i was biased cause I knew the flip but I never felt mascis was that scummy d1 tbh when doing the reread

• Downvote 1

Jazz    5327
Just now, ZeroPassion said:

I actually liked the markus vig shot fwiw

Do you still like it after I tell you that malcolm didn't read the thread?

ZeroPassion    706
Just now, Jazz said:

Do you still like it after I tell you that malcolm didn't read the thread?

Yes

Since we couldn't have malcolm's ego in game, he took out the next player with the biggest ego in game. Fair is fair. :^)

Jazz    5327

I'm just disappointed that Malcolm didn't shoot scum, because now we have conclusive proof that vig=scum :/

ZeroPassion    706

I wanted to force a situation where I was really comfortable with a scumread with competing wagons then flip inno child to kill em. Fortunately I could just be a lazier fuck and flip inno child.

Which explains why I wanted to see certain pushes (Zapp pushing Solstice). I don't want to alienate people for different play = scum, especially if you're trying ftr. Although broken made it obvious in the end but I needed to mull it over. 

»Logic    2033

Thanks for the love.

Feedback is encouraged considering I know this is the first game many of you got to play with me for more than 10 hours.

• Upvote 1

OD Superman    1122

Being on Broken d2 wasn't my issue. Not reading back re: the Sol vote and then opposing Zapp was, because that pushed me into revealing my role and getting NK'd before I could reveal that Silver didn't target in his last night. 

If Zap would've flipped to vote against Broken d2, I'm pretty sure we would've won the game a day sooner since Sol and iSlickz were the next two in the queue.

OD Superman    1122

I also should've announced that I was going to react X on the last post if Silver did/didn't target anyone on my last night so I could get us off him even though I was NK'd.

+Silver    1008
28 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Malcolm was my LVP, he didn't show up and killed a solid town

Silver also could be LVP now that I think about it. Really flailed around on Day 3 and couldn't find Broken as scum even while knowing he was town

what. Malcolm had vig d1 and just went with his gut. Not actually detering town. 

mark led us to a almost lynch of OD (and OD being a dumb head not trying to look town) and ZP saved the game by getting islickz. 

ZP def MVP.

Zap did do anything except ride mark the last two days and couldnt even figure out islickz lynch. Fuck em. 

ZeroPassion    706
6 minutes ago, OD Superman said:

I also should've announced that I was going to react X on the last post if Silver did/didn't target anyone on my last night so I could get us off him even though I was NK'd.

illegal move

requesting ban 

OD Superman    1122
8 minutes ago, ZeroPassion said:

illegal move

requesting ban 

Is it really?

I was told Silver didn't target 20 minutes into the night. Didn't hear I was NK'd until many hours later.

+Sophocles    3075

Its not explicitly banned because no-one thought of it but yeah Night phases is supposed to be no communication at all for town (as you do when you play the game IRL, town just shuts up and keeps their eyes closed unless theyre performing a night action) so using reactions to communicate during the night is definitely not allowed.

Jazz    5327
1 hour ago, OD Superman said:

Is it really?

I was told Silver didn't target 20 minutes into the night. Didn't hear I was NK'd until many hours later.

Yes sorry, you're actually not allowed to use rep to communicate after you die. We don't enforce it as much as we should. Even spectators are not supposed to rep "game relevant posts"

@TheGoldenTyranno this is a small mod error, try not to give out information until the day is about to start, especially because players are typically allowed to resubmit night actions as long as it's still night. No reason to even give a dying player info like this. It does more harm than good

Jazz    5327
1 hour ago, Silver said:

what. Malcolm had vig d1 and just went with his gut. Not actually detering town. 

mark led us to a almost lynch of OD (and OD being a dumb head not trying to look town) and ZP saved the game by getting islickz. 

ZP def MVP.

Zap did do anything except ride mark the last two days and couldnt even figure out islickz lynch. Fuck em. 

His gut killed one of the better town players so yeah that's bad

ZP is a solid MVP choice but you underrate what zapp did this game as a sub for a player who nearly got lynched as a counter wagon to a day one town lynch (did you even read?)

Zapp was literally the first person to draw attention to Solstice and articulate why Solstice was scum.

Zapp pushing for the mass claim was actually brilliant and saved OD Superman from getting lynched, which would surely have lost the game for town.

Zapp correctly articulated why mark and gemstone were overwhelmingly likely to be town near the end game.

mark    3105

ye Zapp played great, definitely MVP

»Logic    2033

I really want to mention that the massclaim play, which was questionable in general, only worked for a few reasons:

1. 3 townies [zapp ZP Mark] were all not only clearly townies, but townies that were working together. If that small tight circle wasn't fairly aligned, it would have just made me look bad.

2. Forcing the Superman claim [which in retrospect it was pretty obvious he was soft claiming] was the only way to save him.

3. After the Kris claim, mass claiming kinda let us grab mafia by the balls and force them to NK Kris then ZP or give town an advantage by giving town a clear leader to head the charge.

4. The massclaim is what revealed that gemstone was statistically less likely to be scum than islickzs, and that was honestly the most pivotal moment of the game.

In general, that play wasnt great ajd i just want to establish it was situational so others don't try inappropriately.