Sign in to follow this  
Inti

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links FTP Beginner Guide

Armend    0
13 minutes ago, Inti said:

On second thought its probably best you don't reroll since you already unlocked Crowler and I don't know how many of AG cards you have but if you have 2-3 of all of them I would not recommend it. Yeah starting out requires to grind a lot if you want to play this game competitively. 

Allright than! I will just find a way to grind to 4,5m these days.

Currently got Soldiers, castle & the Golem. Only Knight and Beast seem quite hard to obtain 3 copies of.
Guess u can buy only 1 of each from trader? And 1 of each from leveling crowler.
Could obtain a 3rd for defeating him at lv. 40 aswell?

dexer008    805

You can get 3 of every Ancient Gear card by just farming Crowler, you can get some goodies from leveling him up as well such as Castle, a 2nd Golem and Spell Gear. 

Come this weekend the new box will be dropped and it will introduce Gladiator Beasts, all their cards I noticed are Supers and under bar 1 Fusion (heraklinos, who honestly isn't needed), I would say maybe invest in those cause they're looking to be the new age Naturia in the sense it will be a very cheap F2P deck. 

• Upvote 2

+Gemstone Mine    2590

you can get 1 knight from crowler leveling, and 1 from event reward. You only need one as a drop iirc, so it's pretty easily doable.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Faint    5726
On 02/11/2017 at 2:59 AM, Inti said:

I made a new updated if anyone wants to make any changes let me know. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VaeEgS5QE-dnKy9qfh58EfVKMmOWUaUOGq3o8gNftBE/edit?usp=sharing

Just to be added, Blast held by a tribute needs to be included in the cards not to trade in

I traded mine in and was stuck at stage 46 for like a month ;-;

• Upvote 1

Faint    5726

I mean the issue is that naturias are such a subpar deck

+Gemstone Mine    2590
6 hours ago, Faint said:

I mean the issue is that naturias are such a subpar deck

i mean, define sub-par, considering it's definitely still possible to reach legends/kog with them, which is all they're supposed to do. The goal isn't the play in like kc cup with them.

Faint    5726
2 hours ago, Gemstone Mine said:

i mean, define sub-par, considering it's definitely still possible to reach legends/kog with them, which is all they're supposed to do. The goal isn't the play in like kc cup with them.

it's possible, but it'll take like 120-150 games to finally get there, whereas you can get to legend/kog in like 80 games with a beatdown deck with 3 wall of disruption lol

dexer008    805

Gladiator Beasts are the new Naturias, I don't see why anyone would choose naturia over it, seeing as an optimal naturia deck probably runs anti-arrows, a SR ticket reward, and needs probably the same backrow a glad beast deck would run. Going through 1 box the glads are in gives you everything you need for the core, the fusions, and gives you 2 Impenetrable attack to boot. 

+Urthor    10204

It's insanely easy to get SR tickets though, I dled this game 9 days ago and I have a full set of 3 AMAs and just about everything I need off SR because of the anniversary bonus.   Idk I don't necessarily endorse building naturia as a budget deck because I think the right progression is 1900 beatdown --> Red Eyes Zombie/whatever post bamboo meta decks take the cake, but the naturia argument isn't awful

Also Dexer get in the dgz discord nerd

• Upvote 1

Inti    79
On 1/21/2018 at 9:11 PM, dexer008 said:

Gladiator Beasts are the new Naturias, I don't see why anyone would choose naturia over it, seeing as an optimal naturia deck probably runs anti-arrows, a SR ticket reward, and needs probably the same backrow a glad beast deck would run. Going through 1 box the glads are in gives you everything you need for the core, the fusions, and gives you 2 Impenetrable attack to boot. 

Well GB is slightly more expensive due to it being in a bigger set and heck even DL Meta recommends Naturia as a starting deck for new players and you can get AMA from the anniversary SR ticket.