Jump to content
Paraliel

Discord Categories Poll

Do you like categories/want them to stay?  

30 members have voted

  1. 1. Should categories stay or go?



Recommended Posts

+ACP+    33975

I voted stay. After moving all of the voice channels to the bottom, space shouldn't really be an issue. I think the categories make it look cleaner and more organized. Going back to no categories would be fine too though.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+Urthor    10221

I maintain this poll is a rigged conspiracy because the no categories were winning in the loyalist forum so the deep state decided to make a public poll so they can keep their categories to defraud the proletariat of their clean simple UI

 

Vote no categories so we can go back to Discord channels the way they were meant to be

  • Upvote 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+mark    3001
29 minutes ago, Urthor said:

I maintain this poll is a rigged conspiracy because the no categories were winning in the loyalist forum so the deep state decided to make a public poll so they can keep their categories to defraud the proletariat of their clean simple UI

 

Vote no categories so we can go back to Discord channels the way they were meant to be

Categories did nothing wrong 

 

Talking about rigged I legit don't know who half the no categories voters even are

 

 

  • Pride 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+ACP+    33975
5 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Redo with open polls please, RIGGED

I just made the poll public. You can now see who voted for each choice. It's definitely not rigged.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

the caliber of people voting no is about what i expected lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nate1080    1169
36 minutes ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

the caliber of people voting no is about what i expected lol

You’re no better 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JAPANESE GOBLIN    2169

my girlfriend is visiting from australia in december and im gonna rawdog the shit out of her so actually yeah im like infinitely better than you lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nate1080    1169

That’s cool.

 

1) I don’t care

2) that doesn’t make you a better person than anyone.

 

Nice try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
»TRUMPOLOGIST    14522
1 hour ago, JAPANESE GOBLIN said:

my girlfriend is visiting from australia in december and im gonna rawdog the shit out of her so actually yeah im like infinitely better than you lol

Imagine typing this pathetic attempt at a brag post up and thinking it makes you look better than anyone, and not just like a loser. Sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×