TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

markus    2059

btw u forgot to tip ur fedora at the end of your post.

+JC.    4819
7 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Dont think that's scum indicative tho, rather faint quoting it and approving of it is pretty bad

faint said 'i think markus is faking anger, i think he is trying too hard to push the "i'm town" line'

walia then says 'i think it is forced to be like last game'

walia's post is awkward. i agree with you that it is not a super bad thing.

however, i dispute that it makes faint look bad.

if faint, as town, sees someone make the same argument he is thinking, he is much more likely to go "yeah exactly nice post!" than "wow how dare you agree with me"

even though walia's post was suboptimal, fain't support of it is natural

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4819
6 hours ago, little bug said:

idk but what i do know is that you have to kiss me righ ton the lips right now you sweet sweet boy come here you mmmmmmm kiss me right now!

but is it sexual?

markus    2059

nah we're just buddies just give me a buddy kiss cmon smooch me rght on my lips smack one on me big boy cmon give me a good ol kiss.

+JC.    4819
5 hours ago, Wunterslaus said:

Okay I had one but it's mean and I don't like it anymore :(

^town

+JC.    4819

i don't like bass's initial post where he checks in just to go 'hi i exist' and attempt to discredit anything that happened on page 1 as "day 1 shenanigans"

i don't like bass's response to my question. it is thin but gut says almost anyone would respond with something like "you tell me" or "idk since i rolled town" to play off my accusation but instead he goes "that's for me to know" which just confuses me a bit.

i don't like bass's attempt to cast shade on the entire swath of players that hadn't posted at the time of that post and part of me suspects that it could be an attempt to direct people away from a partner that was under scrutiny at the time (either my push on BB or rei's push on sophocles as prime candidates)

Faint    5605
5 minutes ago, JC. said:

i don't like bass's initial post where he checks in just to go 'hi i exist' and attempt to discredit anything that happened on page 1 as "day 1 shenanigans"

i don't like bass's response to my question. it is thin but gut says almost anyone would respond with something like "you tell me" or "idk since i rolled town" to play off my accusation but instead he goes "that's for me to know" which just confuses me a bit.

i don't like bass's attempt to cast shade on the entire swath of players that hadn't posted at the time of that post and part of me suspects that it could be an attempt to direct people away from a partner that was under scrutiny at the time (either my push on BB or rei's push on sophocles as prime candidates)

Love this, i was gonna quotetrain bass when i got into work but yeah you basically beat  me to it here. Go to bed!

• Upvote 1

+JC.    4819
4 hours ago, confuse ray said:

Trustlists already?

you know it

JC

Faint

Wunterslaus

Confuse Ray

rei

BuildTheWalia

Nelrick, Mickey, Malcolm

Sophocles

Markus (Little Bug)

Bass.EXE

Broken Brilliance

• Pride 1

+JC.    4819

like on the one hand i am concerned that my scum reads are bass and broken and that i'm falling into a trap of "new/bad = scum"

but on the other have you guys read their posts :^)

+JC.    4819
2 minutes ago, Faint said:

Love this, i was gonna quotetrain bass when i got into work but yeah you basically beat  me to it here. Go to bed!

this game: joke

me? so woke

brain 3000 miles per hour

scum team's mood boutta get sour

my tactics be causin' them ire

and i am spitting supa HOT F I Y A

+JC.    4819
4 hours ago, Nelrick said:

PLAYING MAFIA WHILLE TAKING A SHIT

MAKING MY WAY TO DOING WHILE DRIVING A CAR

oh forgot about this

revised trustlist put this man as confirmed town

markus    2059
8 minutes ago, JC. said:

this is more than thin. this is non existent. that is so nai.

i agree bass hasn't done anything yet and that is something to be suspicious of.

i don't think bass is redirecting attention with the "look at those who haven't posted yet" thing because he hasn't made any profound pushes about anyone in particular. it's so general and basically meaningless. to redirect you have to have a real direction and his is so vague. i do think that what he did there was a push based off of nothing though.

+JC.    4819

it's ok i know you want to defend your teammates

markus    2059

well jc i think ur scum reads are pretty lhf. i think walia is the scummiest so far but i don't think he's really that scummy.

u push broken and he just says "lol vote malcolm unvote shrug emoji"

and then bass is kinda pushing a floater.

i dont think that these pushes mean anything much.

+JC.    4819

bb has actively avoided playing for the first half of this phase despite being in the thread and 1 0 0 % should be the lynch if he continues to not do anything

markus    2059

so you think faint is town, and you think walia is basically his yes man?

u think walia is somewhat more towny than people who have posted nothing whatsoever and thus have not been able to make any type of impact on who you trust.

walia is towny even though he gives shit reasoning and bandwagons and faint is towny for just agreeing and supporting it regardless of how good the reasoning is?

that's odd to me. tell me why walia and faint are more likely to be town than average.

markus    2059

i think if absolutely nothing profound happens then it's good to lynch someone explicitly trying to play.

i think the malcolm votes are nai tho.

+JC.    4819

your posts are awful so faint and walia gain town credit for pushing you ez enough

+JC.    4819
Just now, little bug said:

fight me

pokemonshowdown.com

+JC.    4819

if you beat me in a best of 1 gen 7 VGC match i won't vote for you today