TheGoldenTyranno

TGT Presents Scum Adventure in Mafia Universe![Day 1]

+JC.    4808

that could work

but i came up with a better idea

i need to shill the pokemon TCG section more in an effort to convince someone else to post there with me

so best of 1 theme deck format, we can use any theme deck of your choosing

+JC.    4808

when you download the client it takes you through like a 3 game tutorial of how to play

+JC.    4808

"you dont have to if you don't want to" - ghost mice, "please quit smoking, mom", Death and Hatred to Mankind

Bass.EXE    8
2 hours ago, JC. said:

i don't like bass's initial post where he checks in just to go 'hi i exist' and attempt to discredit anything that happened on page 1 as "day 1 shenanigans"

i don't like bass's response to my question. it is thin but gut says almost anyone would respond with something like "you tell me" or "idk since i rolled town" to play off my accusation but instead he goes "that's for me to know" which just confuses me a bit.

i don't like bass's attempt to cast shade on the entire swath of players that hadn't posted at the time of that post and part of me suspects that it could be an attempt to direct people away from a partner that was under scrutiny at the time (either my push on BB or rei's push on sophocles as prime candidates)

Yeah, usually my first post is to check in, make it known I exist, and commented that, from what I could tell, nothing of note happened on the first page, as typically people bs around a bit before getting around to actually playing the game, then maybe looking for small hints/slips in those first few pages of posts. This also should explain my response to your question, just having a lick of fun, don't look that hard into it; as I literally have nothing to hide as it is...

As for my casting shade on the inactives, as you mentioned earlier, scum wants to lay back a bit and have townies fight among themselves and laugh as we mislynch ourselves, but being careful not to hardcore defend another scum if they get called out, but rather maybe looking to cast shade to someone else, or if all else fails bandwagon the vote. If for some bad reason we get players who haven't filled the quota, or just barely did, that in itself is suspicious, because, as you also stated, townies should be trying to actively discuss things to try and get someone to slip or do something funky.

Also worth noting is that I called out the inactives and rei in my post, he just randomly says someone is scummy and votes for them is interesting, and I am curious what is the reason for this, if to incite discussion, or something more, just two seperate thoughts posted within the same hour.

1 hour ago, little bug said:

this is more than thin. this is non existent. that is so nai.

i agree bass hasn't done anything yet and that is something to be suspicious of.

i don't think bass is redirecting attention with the "look at those who haven't posted yet" thing because he hasn't made any profound pushes about anyone in particular. it's so general and basically meaningless. to redirect you have to have a real direction and his is so vague. i do think that what he did there was a push based off of nothing though.

Just noticing something about all the inactives during the first 24 hours. I haven't made an actual push for anyone because I hadn't gathered anything on that yet, and trying to get some discussion going among those who haven't posted a lot yet; and the only other thing I've done as ask why I looked suspicious after 1 post, and a small push on rei to find out why he posted what he did.

• Upvote 1
  • Pride 2

+Malcolm    4532

loving ash's first post

hey guys haha i am kira (scum???) haha i wont live long haha but ill live long enough hehaheha

nice

markus    2060

malcolm what about walia and faint what do you have to say about that

Sophocles    2748
2 hours ago, JC. said:

faint said 'i think markus is faking anger, i think he is trying too hard to push the "i'm town" line'

walia then says 'i think it is forced to be like last game'

walia's post is awkward. i agree with you that it is not a super bad thing.

however, i dispute that it makes faint look bad.

if faint, as town, sees someone make the same argument he is thinking, he is much more likely to go "yeah exactly nice post!" than "wow how dare you agree with me"

even though walia's post was suboptimal, fain't support of it is natural

I mean it's more the "hey that's good reasoning, keep posting like that" when walia's post against markus was literal dogshit. Smells of trying to pocket.