Faint

DuelistGroundz Hangover Mafia - Day Three

Duk3star    17
13 minutes ago, PSK said:

ok so now that silver has done this again i feel way more confident about it

twice silver has received suspicions from players and his immediate reaction is that the accuser is scum. 

i thought it was weird when he immediately assumed death was scum with perf info for deaths random vote on him. super defensive reaction very much like he'd been caught and omgus'd death right back. now he does it again with me. 

farewell sweet princess silver it has been nice knowing you 

That’s a lot of words to describe OMGUS. 

Sophocles    2948

This is literally the extent of her play every game, regardless of whether or not she's scum she plays just to stay alive, not even wondering what me voting her says about my alignment zzzz

Duk3star    17

Yea whoever has the bomb should pass it to me. My role gives me a really hard math equation to solve if I have the bomb.  If I get it right the bombs heat seeking function switches on and kills all the mafia. If I’m wrong all the town die. Good thing I’m a genius at math. I completed algebra on high school. 

• Upvote 1

+PSK    4336
3 minutes ago, Duk3star said:

That’s a lot of words to describe OMGUS. 

yeh but every shitter throws "omgus" around that its lost meaning/impact 

Sophocles    2948
1 minute ago, Duk3star said:

Yea whoever has the bomb should pass it to me. My role gives me a really hard math equation to solve if I have the bomb.  If I get it right the bombs heat seeking function switches on and kills all the mafia. If I’m wrong all the town die. Good thing I’m a genius at math. I completed algebra on high school. 

hmm...

Duk3star    17
Just now, PSK said:

yeh but every shitter throws "omgus" around that its lost meaning/impact 

The trick is when somebody is OMGUS you, just reply to everything they say with “OMGUS” because that’s how good their argument is. That’ll stop OMGUS real quick. 

Sophocles    2948
4 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Claim: I have a power role that will only be revealed to me if I'm targeted during the night. 

hmm...

Duk3star    17
Just now, Sophocles said:

hmm...

Alright you caught me. I’m the party cop. Every time I check somebody in the night we get really drunk and suck each other’s dicks. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Duk3star said:

Take me to dinner first. Plus you seem a little easy. 

nah baby i promise you i'm hard

Sophocles    2948
12 minutes ago, Duk3star said:

just to check: is this a serious claim?

31 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

This is literally the extent of her play every game, regardless of whether or not she's scum she plays just to stay alive, not even wondering what me voting her says about my alignment zzzz

FALSE LMAO

i play to look scummy and do what i think is funny fuck you 

if i even tried to play traditional vanilla town you'd still call me out for acting scummy so fuck you bitchbag

35 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

Who knows maybe one day i'll try but not with your fucking faggot ass around

Sophocles    2948
8 minutes ago, Cunning mastermind said:

FALSE LMAO

i play to look scummy and do what i think is funny fuck you 

if i even tried to play traditional vanilla town you'd still call me out for acting scummy so fuck you bitchbag

so you're just anti-town all around hmmm

Sophocles    2948

No overly-aggressive or toxic behaviour; including but not limited to use of slurs, insults, or personal attacks. Attack ideas, not players  *

Sophocles    2948

No overly-aggressive or toxic behaviour; including but not limited to use of slurs, insults, or personal attacks. Attack ideas, not players  *

QFE