Jazz

Big P Mafia Sign-Ups

+Mascis    4553

Y Won’t lil marko play @Comrade Subaru

Flacko    2143

i really dont know if i want to play this one. i dont know if i like this lineup of players either. when do you want this to start jazz?

• Upvote 1

Jazz    5323
4 minutes ago, Comrade Subaru said:

i really dont know if i want to play this one. i dont know if i like this lineup of players either. when do you want this to start jazz?

i think it'd be good to start as soon as we get 9 people tbh

• Upvote 1

ニック    17
17 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

If you want me out chief, just remove me.

I know my skillz suck ass

Flacko    2143

i told jazz to put me in. dont expect high commitment because i do other things now but i will play enough at least.

Jazz    5323
4 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

i told jazz to put me in. dont expect high commitment because i do other things now but i will play enough at least.

> implying you put in high commitment before

hmm...

• Upvote 1

+Sophocles    3075

Nick complains about how he doesn't get notified about the game starting but makes it impossible to tag him with his dumbass name hmmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

LFN    3239

quota

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

»PSK    4447

alvin, my love, come back to us 

ニック    17
On 26/03/2018 at 5:37 AM, Sophocles said:

Nick complains about how he doesn't get notified about the game starting but makes it impossible to tag him with his dumbass name hmmmm

Because discord and Facebook are not a thing right LOL

• Downvote 2

Flacko    2143

shut the fuck up lol. it's not our job to baby sit you. be responsible for yourself.

• Downvote 1

ニック    17

Jazz irl became a pain. I had to focus on myself because I finally got the balls to cut myself (not even kidding) and going through irl issue after issue. Just mafia ban me because I always have shit come up in life at the worst times. I saw your post prior the notification on when it starts and don't recall seeing the tomorrow notice. Sorry I'm such a failure in mafia. I'm done officially. Requesting a self mafia ban.

Sorry I have a life that's more important. I know you all hate me. Bye

Also Subaru go fuck yourself and get the 411 before you shoot your mouth off you ingrate...

Flacko    2143

i'm not wrong lol. it's not my job to make sure you post. its yours.

ニック    17
5 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

i'm not wrong lol. it's not my job to make sure you post. its yours.

Then stop whining about it FFS. You don't even try to inform people via ALL channels (I've checked) and you complain. Seriously?

Wow much?

ニック    17

Myself I've been too busy freaked out that I'm cutting myself irl. Over more important matters.

Flacko    2143

turn off your computer and see a doctor. 

6 hours ago, ニック said:

Myself I've been too busy freaked out that I'm cutting myself irl. Over more important matters.

We give you a hard time but at the end of the day we should be living by our "we help and support each other" motto. Do what you need to do to be a happy healthy person whatever that might entail like:

4 hours ago, Comrade Subaru said:

turn off your computer and see a doctor. 

• Upvote 1

ニック    17

I have control just don't need the premature judgment on activity and I just know I'm implied because I've been one of the most inactive mafia users.

I did that and was to the point I felt like just removing dgz from my life, however there's another reason I am here as of today.

Recently shit keeps piling up so I'm taking distance until I can handle being here with all the hard talks lol. Sorry but I really felt like you judged me over it Subaru.

Anyways I will avoid games for awhile. For the record I would've been crap. Damn always getting vanilla. It's like the hosts want to force me to be active.

Can we make a no vanilla game when I'm active, so I finally get a different role. LoL 

Jazz    5323
On 3/31/2018 at 10:57 PM, ニック said:

Because discord and Facebook are not a thing right LOL

On 3/31/2018 at 10:58 PM, Comrade Subaru said:

shut the fuck up lol. it's not our job to baby sit you. be responsible for yourself.

the funny thing is I actually went to the trouble to facebook message him 6 hours before the modkill and he took like 48 hours to read that too

• Upvote 1

ニック    17
On 2018-04-05 at 5:10 PM, Jazz said:

the funny thing is I actually went to the trouble to facebook message him 6 hours before the modkill and he took like 48 hours to read that too

No you know what the funny thing really is. That you think of for on game is more important than finding a place to live then figuring out where I'm going to be paying rent and finding a place to do so.

You know what else is funny. Losing that person that was your best friend for over 15 years because you find out they've been manipulating you the whole time do to your mental disability.

Finally the funniest part is that you members of this community think that the game is more important than my actual life. Before you start running your mouth maybe you should research what actually occurred before you shove fax down the throat all because you're pissed that the section is dead and that someone else got mugged killed in the game making you get even more pissed. Trust me I understand where you're coming from but this is not the time to fuck with me. Get the facts before you run your mouth.

ニック    17
Posted (edited)

I am formally requesting a ban on my account from Mafia.

As far as the mafia Community is concerned it's cancerous and I want no part of it. I will enjoy finding Mafia forums elsewhere. As for being on this site my friend is trying to revive SoS and for that reason alone I will be on the forum. Outside of that I have no use for the rest of the community and I have the mafia players to thank for that.

Edited by ニック
Go fuck yourself Markus...

51 minutes ago, ニック said:

I am formally requesting a ban on my account from Mafia.

As far as the mafia Community is concerned it's cancerous and I want no part of it. I will enjoy finding Mafia forums elsewhere. As for being on this site my friend is trying to revive SoS and for that reason alone I will be on the forum. Outside of that I have no use for the rest of the community and I have the mafia players to thank for that.

literally just don't sign up for games?¿?¿?

• Upvote 2

BuildTheWalia    247
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ニック said:

Finally the funniest part is that you members of this community think that the game is more important than my actual life. Before you start running your mouth maybe you should research what actually occurred before you shove fax down the throat all because you're pissed that the section is dead

You say "Do your research about my life! Get the facts straight!" when it's impossible for us to know what's going on in your life (partly because you're only sporadically available).

Edited by BuildTheWalia

Flacko    2143

??? Did the ban not work? Lol. I thought I disabled his account. He's supposed to have been banned. 

• Haha 1