Abe Thalos    518
Posted (edited)

Edited by Abe Thalos

Flacko    2143

well first, if threads don't submit, don't keep pressing submit. it sends most of the time so if you keep pressing submit it can flood the site.

we disabled name changes for non loyalist members. you can purchase loyalist by contacting rei on our discord server.

there's another thread where you can request name changes to your real name but im pretty sure you're not supposed to share accounts on here. 

Flacko    2143

fuck it i have a heart ill ask if i can just change it.

• Thanks 1

+scuzzlebutt    23495
6 hours ago, Abe Thalos said:

I used to be able to change my name but can't seem to anymore. I am not Abe Thalos... Can anyone help?

Yes you are. It’s fine to want to remove your real name from here now that you’re applying to jobs but don’t treat us like fucking idiots please, it doesn’t make us want to help you especially given how you’ve acted here in the past.

Abe Thalos    518
Posted (edited)

Edited by Abe Thalos
Clarification

+rei+    34657
1 hour ago, Abe Thalos said:

So by how Abe acted here are you talking about the invaluable innovation or the unprecedented format insight?

ill ask him if he’ll pay for loyalist

p.s. He told me to act like I was him so that’s why that help desk question and PM sound like it was him

p.s.s account already had a temp ban for that so

coming in here asking for a favour while admitting to a bannable offense isn't such a great call 

+scuzzlebutt    23495

Lol, so let me get this straight.

Instead of registering a free account that takes ten seconds to make, you decide that you need Abe Thalos to give you his account, which surely you intend to use within the next year on this site, and then on top of that you also need the account name changed, for no reason other than you, not-Abe-Thalos, want it to be changed?

and you expect us to believe this more than the obvious explanation that Abe is now applying to real jobs and doesn’t want employers to see the sort of shit he used to say around here?

Im going to give you one more chance to come clean before I bury you with enough dirt to prevent you from getting any job with any employer with access to the internet. Put your stupid pride aside and tell us who you really are and the real reason you want your account name changed, Abe.

+rei+    34657

no chances for him imo tbh imo