Aaron

being an adult sucks

+rei+    34670

i think the obvious solution staring us in the face is going to a club 

• Upvote 1

Aaron    2034
On 15/10/2018 at 4:04 AM, rei said:

i think the obvious solution staring us in the face is going to a club 

tried it tonight. met about 8 dumb chicks who all would be happy to ride my dick but couldn't maintain a fulfilling meaningful conversation. 

Soul    7944

Yah I literally see no problem there. Also @ACP, you're case might be a lil diff cause you're still ugly :P

+rei+    34670
11 hours ago, Aaron said:

tried it tonight. met about 8 dumb chicks who all would be happy to ride my dick but couldn't maintain a fulfilling meaningful conversation. 

almost like that was why it was a meme to begin with

Go meet girls at anime and gaming conventions, there are hot clever girls there and not a lot of doctors to compete with 

• Haha 1

Aaron    2034
25 minutes ago, rei said:

Go meet girls at anime and gaming conventions, there are hot clever girls there and not a lot of doctors to compete with 

im trying to find a friend to go to a comic con with me this weekend but he wants to bring his kid. 

+scuzzlebutt    23495

god dammit you know what i take it all back. i was at a concert last night and it was nothing but a bunch of people yelling and sweating. being an adult is bullshit. i'm going to retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit or something

+rei+    34670
28 minutes ago, scuzzlebutt said:

god dammit you know what i take it all back. i was at a concert last night and it was nothing but a bunch of people yelling and sweating. being an adult is bullshit. i'm going to retreat into the wilderness and live as a hermit or something

im kinda sorta planning this lmk if you wanna talk ideas or anything 

I wanna go semi-offgrid, sattelite internet (tho slo and expensive) so i can continue to generate income, solar + diesel power, harvest own food, wood heat. 

Aaron    2034
On 11/18/2018 at 6:00 PM, rei said:

im surprised it didnt go viral

someone could have literally posted their grandma died and i would have somehow tried to twist the situation into a solution of "go to a club"

fuck i used to love clubs 

Edited by Aaron

+rei+    34670

I tried to get denis to post it but he said the jokes moved past him using it ;p 

Dank Memeston    1716

You ever feel like you go through life just waiting for death? It's not like one wants it but it is an inevitability that would make everything easier. Why do I distract myself? Because it's something to pass the time until then, maybe. What is the point of anything if there is this hole inside me that money and women and trips and material possessions and security won't fill it with? Those are some questions I've faced lately and I've had help to reorient myself in them. I wouldn't call it a spiritual awakening but I am on a path that leads towards something I can not totally grasp and it puts everything else into perspective. It helps me believe everything will be okay when there are no signs of anything wrong but I still feel there are. 

Some tips I follow that seem to help:

Recognize what I am grateful for

Talk to people about my problems and decisions I am about to make

Pray even if I don't believe in anything

Idk if any of that hits you at all but if I can recommend anything is that try to fill your life with something that has meaning such as service to others, watching a sunset, learning new skills, etc. 

Nate1080    1226

Without actually reading the thread, I agree with the title.

Getting hounded for loan money and paying bills fucking suck a monkey's saggy titty nipples.

For example.