Sign in to follow this  
Blackshoed

Digimon Burst Chapter 1: The Unusual Digivice

Blackshoed    9

From a world of data was born two beings. One being a being a light formed from nothingness, and formed to destroy itself. Another being, made of darkness, formed from a spurg of data, with no goal it caused balance, salvation as much as destruction. By nature the two beings hated each other. And during their fight came a being of chaos and madness a fusion between the light and the shadow, and that being formed a name for itself, Unitymon. Unitymon stopped the fight between light and darkness and formed a new world.The digital world. And yet the three legendary beings were soon rusted a away by new technologies and new powers led by dark creature formed and fought . And during this conflict a silent whisper in the wind awakened form the ground awakening into a secret lair.

“Castlemon, bring me the digivice” said cold humanoid figure cloaked in a bed a stars and hand made of shadows. “Yes master, Dominionmon” said a small robotic figure with a alligator skull a cat-like silver body, holding on a platinum platter a blue device holding a screen showing Dominionmon himself in a form similar to that of the gameboy and two buttons on the bottom, up top held a scanner and on the very left held a card swiper. “Perfect” said the star cloaked emperor as he held in out into his hands. And then he swiped the top, Dominionmon suddenly disappeared of the screen suddenly the real dominionmon burst into a flash of light. Out of the flash of light a new being, holding a specter of shadows in one hand and star in the other and great dragon descended with wings of silver and gold and a bronze body. “Master, Dominionmon?” asked Palacemon. “No not Dominionmon” said the dragon “I am now Stellardramon”. Then Castlemon asked a question “But now that you are out of the digivice who os going to the human world?”. Stellardramon smiled aand ate Palacemon. The robotic cat alligator faced digimon disintegrated in a second and then an egg showed up in his place.  Stellardramon swiping the digivice at the egg watched it disappear and the appearance of an egg appeared on the digivice. Then a screen from behind Stellardramon blinked on. “Hello, Stellardramon” said a female voice from the computer. Immediately the dragonoid digimon began barking order “Itorimon, open the gate to the digital world. “Yes sir” sated the computer changing to a picture of Earth. Stellardramon dropped the digivice into the computer. The second it touched the screen it passed through it disappearing from the world of 1’s and 0’s. “What now master?” asked the computer. “Now, Itorimon, it’s time for project SILVER_GATE”.

“Yo, Hakuto” yelled a bombastic voice from across the room “Wanna check out my new Digivice!”.  The voice came from a spiky brown haired teen wearing a blue shirt and an athletic wrist watch that held the time and fitness rate of its wearer. “In a second Fujito” said another boy this time wearing red and white holding an old digivice in his hand under the desk and beginning to walk towards his friend. “The new Great Miracle device eh.” he said to the spikey haired helper “Those are pretty expensive. How long did you have to save for it?”. “Well I was originally saving up for the Genesis Spiker, you know the one with Miraclemon and the like but that one got out of print and with the Star Killer on it’s way out I couldn’t really get any, besides this one just called to me. Weird right!” said Fujito response. “I know what you mean Fujito. Sometimes i wish the monster were real.” replied Hakuto. Fujito let out a somewhat forced laugh “Yeah but think of the property damage.” responded the brown haired boy. “Yeah I know” replied Hakuto. “So you have any new ones?” asked Fujito. “No not really, maybe saving up for the Red Spiker. And with all the chores mom’s making me do. It’d only take a week” joked Hakuto.

Somewhere

“It’s awfully stormy today isn’t it.” said a gruff brutish voice. “Yeah it seems no to be large enough for a digital transference.” said a female voice. “No no it isn’t. But it’s odd don'tcha know” repeated the gruff one. “Well they aren’t very common are they. We should expect some regular storms now and again.” countered the female voice. “Yeah but still” the gruff voice trailed off as the storm flew over into a certain young boy’s locker.

Later

“Yo Hakuto, you wanna eat lunch with us” asked Fujito. “Yeah I’ll come in a second” said Hakuto opening his locker and out of it fell a blue toy. Hakuto picked it up “A Digivice toy. With an egg in it. I Haven’t seen this type before” he commented “But who the hell would put it in my locker?” he sighed. The egg in the device pulsated. “Nothing to show who owns this. It doesn’t have a namer. And they put it in my locker… is this … a … present?”. Hakuto stared at the item for a few seconds “Come on Hakuto Your gonna be late!” yelled the spiky browned haired buddy of Hakuto’s. Hakuto put the digivice in his locker “I’m coming I’m coming!”

At home

“The hell was this in my locker” said Hakuto to himself. He looked at the egg it seemed to have hatched. He tapped the second button, a bunch of statistics appeared on the screen

Pulimon Stage:Baby

Power:-1.5

Guard: 1.2

Chances in combat: .0001%

Evolution: UNREADY

The newly hatched digimon, a silver and gold blob with one eye and distinct similarities to Butamon, played around and jumped in circles. “This is surreal” said Hakuto looking at the stat screen. “Well whoever owns this egg and device. Better have told them it hatched.” he repeated to himself. A older female voice rang up to Hakuto “HAKUTO! HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK!!”. “Yes, mom” said Hakuto “I’ve done my homework. Finished like half of it at school!”. “WELL GOOD!” the female voice yelled up “YOUR FRIEND FUJITO IS HERE”. “Tell him to come up!” yelled down Hakuto. “Alright” she said simply as the blue shirted hyperact barged into the room. “Yo Hakuto!” yelled Fujito “What’s that new Digivice you got!”. ?Hakuto looked at Fujito right in the face “I honestly don’t know. I found it in my locker and then it hatched.” he said honestly. He then said” And then there’s this.”. He opened the menu again, and showed it to Hakuto. “What the hell?” he said confused “Negative stats. 00001% chance of victory. Is this from fricking China?”. “I don’t know.” Hakuto replied “I found it in my locker.”. “Eh some kid probably gave it to you as a prank!” Hakuto exclaimed “ You should probably throw it away.”. “Nah, I’m gonna keep it” said Hakuto. “What?” yelled out Fujito “That thing is probably made out of Chinese Glue and Sweatshop Labor worker skin! I doubt it can even evolve!”. “Hey look it’s ready to evolve.” said Hakuto ignoring Fujito. Hakuto pressed the second button again. The screen flashed a bright light and went blank. Then data whirled around the disk. Finally a new monster appeared the screen. Hakuto clicked the second button to open the menu.

Settlemon Stage: In-Training

Power:2

Guard: 2

Chances of Winning: 5%

Evolution: UNREADY.

Fujito peered over Hakuto’s shoulder. “At least it has normal looking stats now.” he said as the boys counting hanging out oblivious to the storm clouds forming overhead

+rei+    34669

that black on black pasted text is not workin for you dawg 

• Thanks 1

Blackshoed    9

Sorry It's so dark. How do I turn it light. IT was copied from a Docs. Didn't know this'd happen.

+rei+    34669

edit the post, copy the text, delete the post, then right click and click 'paste as plain text'

or paste it in 'source mode' (top left corner of the editor window)