Jazz

Forged in Chaos Mafia - Day 9

+Silver    1012

My kill would not uncover anything. You already saw the train on tyranno and the shitty logic by people for not choosing to kill who. If anything the entire train on me is just a ruse by scum to make people think that the no one else on the TGT train is scum 

Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

I'm impressed that only 3 people are under quota btw. Possibly only 2 if Cameron stops being shit. 

hey man, I dont even know how to play!

+Silver    1012
Just now, Dick van Dyke said:

Well, Im only going off the little bit of stuff Ive kept up with, but everyone acting highly sus at the present moment

Ya don’t understand hazmah protects the rei vote but not the tgt vote. If anything it made it easier to vote on rei

1 minute ago, Silver said:

My kill would not uncover anything. You already saw the train on tyranno and the shitty logic by people for not choosing to kill who. If anything the entire train on me is just a ruse by scum to make people think that the no one else on the TGT train is scum 

Worst defense in the history of DGz mafia?

• Haha 2

+Silver    1012

For me it just seems like scum is using me as a scapegoat  to get off the rei vote 

+Silver    1012
1 minute ago, Broken Brilliance said:

I like Cameron for town. Attempting to game solve. Nice posts, pretty confident in this read.

Lol what. Cam barely posted here. Cam is paying as much attention as you are with your fantasy team.

• Pride 1

Just now, Silver said:

For me it just seems like scum is using me as a scapegoat  to get off the rei vote 

Again, this is a bad defense. If this is the case, your flip reveals info. Saying your flip reveals nothing is just a blatant lie and a last ditch effort to get the votes back to rei. It's bad. And as town, you should be alright with dying for more info unless you are a power role. 

Woawa    11

in which case you have provided us with a convenient and easy lynch if you end up town.  right?

sidebar: how many mafia are in this game? whats the ratio

Just now, Woawa said:

in which case you have provided us with a convenient and easy lynch if you end up town.  right?

sidebar: how many mafia are in this game? whats the ratio

16:5

hazmah    130

I will like to refer to the classic Me defense. rei is better player, thus we should not kill rei and kill Silver instead. Ez. 

Hazmah is making a decent case for a townread atm as well. He's one of the only established players here that isn't trying to manipulate the new people and explaining his reasoning behind everything while applying needed pressure. Silver folded and should be flipping scum. 

Just now, hazmah said:

I will like to refer to the classic Me defense. rei is better player, thus we should not kill rei and kill Silver instead. Ez. 

hard agree

I rescind my Woawa vote and abstain from voting until I get more info. woawa vote was just a counter vote cuz he @ me 

+Jazz    5509

Vote Count:

Silver - (6) haz, rei, Malcolm, Soph, Woawa, Broken

rei - (5) Frank, TGT, MBA, Moxies, Silver

Sage - (3) Diana, auri, Brandis

TGT - (2) Tony, Death

Tony - (1) Walia

Not Voting: Dick, Pure, Sage, Shade

hazmah    130
2 minutes ago, Broken Brilliance said:

hard agree

that was more of a meme post homebro. If a player is potent, they can be potent scum/town. just vote for whoever u think is more scummy

Woawa    11
Just now, Broken Brilliance said:

Methinks Frank and Silver are scummies together

can you provide more logic for the frank suggestion? i dont want to have to backread :))

Woawa    11
Just now, hazmah said:

that was more of a meme post homebro. If a player is potent, they can be potent scum/town. just vote for whoever u think is more scummy

i think that with 16 town/ 5 mafia it is better to kill a weak player earlier just to weed them out

1 minute ago, Woawa said:

can you provide more logic for the frank suggestion? i dont want to have to backread :))

yeah i gotchu when day flips over because I don't have enough time left ad quote the posts 

• Upvote 1

773 202 LUNA    2908

some of the people defending rei today were laying it on thick.  regardless Silver has to go today if I'm being honest with myself.  locking this one up

unvote

vote Silver

GroovyTony    0

Just backread the forum. I dont like TGTs doc claim night one but i also think its too risky to blind lynch someone claiming to be doctor this early. Investigate tgt hard.
As we go into this first night with people already saying they want to vig kill me, Im going to name a few im sus of if i die.
Diana's playstyle was all out of wack, she was pressed after inconsistencies and disappeared shortly after.
Where was she tried to hide it, i went all in with getting people to scum me. I was sus of Walia until he voted me. I dont know the playstyle of this group but if you're scum why lynch public enemy one this early when you can use them for deflection later.

Silver also came into the game playing similar to how i have, however hes deflecting onto me talking about vig killing. Sounds like setting the seed if hes out of the house at night.

TGT has been trying to dictate the game. Its either 20iq or 200iq seeing as though everyones got him voted.
BB is the most sketch to me. He's sus'ing everyone and has been dictating the game so far.

I dont like being told im gonna get vig killed.

unvote vote silver

Gotta ask cause someone said they wanted to waste their vig on me

• Upvote 1

hazmah    130
Just now, Woawa said:

i think that with 16 town/ 5 mafia it is better to kill a weak player earlier just to weed them out

bro... i literally post several times about how this is a bad idea without a credible scum-read to back it up. Obviously there needs to be discretion for every circumstance, but I'd say generally hitting whoever is the most scummy is the best play, over hitting someone who is less scummy but a weaker player.

hazmah    130

Would also like to highlight Diana once again. I think there is some basis behind rei calling tyranno out for saying rei was focusing on tyranno, and then proceeding to completely tunnel tyranno for remainder of day.