JC.

Always Angry Mafia

+Sophocles    3325

if you had any doubt notice that haz and auri are the two players still alive left out of all of BB's posts

+Sophocles    3325
On 12-11-2019 at 1:48 AM, Sophocles said:

Rolling town in a jc game is like shooting fish in a barrel

Di4na    71
51 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

if you had any doubt notice that haz and auri are the two players still alive left out of all of BB's posts

I had doubts, mostly revolving around how I think scum Jazz would probably have played the same way that town Jazz did this game.
But then they killed Jazz.
Nice.

Di4na    71
56 minutes ago, Sophocles said:

no time to bus if you die to the quotahammer!

Vote Diana. U literally claimed ur a Ditto and now ur using wifom from Jazz getting nk'd to "erase" ur doubts.

+Sophocles    3325
28 minutes ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

@Sophocles what do I need to do here? We're in my Mylo and I've subbed into an easily mislynched slot.

die with dignity?

props for keeping it going

• Sad 1

Di4na    71
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

Vote Diana. U literally claimed ur a Ditto and now ur using wifom from Jazz getting nk'd to "erase" ur doubts.

lmao

Di4na    71
2 hours ago, TheGoldenTyranno said:

and now ur using wifom from Jazz getting nk'd to "erase" ur doubts.

To be most specific:
My doubts all stemmed from Jazz's alignment being unknown.
It is now known.

Jazz confirmed Sage, Sage marked you and Haz as scum, and the only reason I had to not trust those marks was the chance that Jazz had been scum and lied - which we now have 100% confirmed not to be the case.

I'm more than confident enough to vote you off the island here.

»JC.    5323

Hi everyone, it's your boi JC. here with yet another vote count. Now, before we get into it, I just wanted to say thanks for checking out our mafia thread. Be sure to Like posts with good reasoning, Comment at least five times per day phase, and Subscribe so you can get notified of new posts in the threads. And don't forget to hit that bell, rate things five stars, or whatever new system we're putting out this month. It really means a lot that you all decided to sign up and play, and that's why I decide to make sure every game is an experience you can really go blind with rage over. We hit the big fifty, that's right, the five o pages, and that's awesome folks. Let's keep it up and see what happens during the rest of the phase.

[45 seconds of rotating text and bass-boosted theme music]

Vote Count

TheGoldenTyranno (2): Di4na, Sophocles
Di4na (1): TheGoldenTyranno

Alright that's all I've got for you today. Let's all keep it up. It's winter, so you may not need a reminder, but stay cool! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

[45 second outro]

Credits:

Host - JC

Moderation - JC

Flavour Design - JC

Role Design - JC

Modkills - JC

Cool Cats - all of you <3 xd

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 2

hazmah    139
7 hours ago, Sophocles said:

Tyranno's play was obvious as hell yesterday and haz just went AWOL after he got bombed, it's a no brainer

Didn’t go awol, day ended early cos of a mod kill, which I still don’t understand

hazmah    139
2 hours ago, Di4na said:

To be most specific:
My doubts all stemmed from Jazz's alignment being unknown.
It is now known.

Jazz confirmed Sage, Sage marked you and Haz as scum, and the only reason I had to not trust those marks was the chance that Jazz had been scum and lied - which we now have 100% confirmed not to be the case.

I'm more than confident enough to vote you off the island here.

I’m not entirely sure what this is supposed to mean. As soon as Sage claimed Medium it was pretty obvious that it wasn’t a fake claim. The only question was whether or not his reads held up. Medium does not auto confirm certain members as town/scum, it just allows certain members to play the game. How exactly does jazz flipping effect any of this? 

Di4na    71
14 minutes ago, hazmah said:

Didn’t go awol, day ended early cos of a mod kill, which I still don’t understand

You've been floating all game, and we've seen exactly zero of the big dick town plays you attempt as town.

1 minute ago, hazmah said:

I’m not entirely sure what this is supposed to mean. As soon as Sage claimed Medium it was pretty obvious that it wasn’t a fake claim. The only question was whether or not his reads held up. Medium does not auto confirm certain members as town/scum, it just allows certain members to play the game. How exactly does jazz flipping effect any of this? 

Sage got modkilled for breaking a rule. Modkills are usually performed in such a way as to screw over the faction of the modkilled player as hard as possible. Sage's modkill ended the day, replaced the lynch, and didn't flip, and all of these are heavily anti town, so we can surmise that they were town and were telling the truth.

The doubts that I had of the medium solve mainly had to do with my suspicion of Jazz and the possibility of Medium being a fake claim backed by a Jazz scum partner to fake confirm it. Jazz's NK flipped him as town, which ensures that that definitely wasn't the case. 

Care to give input on TGT?