SageRhapsody

If JC doesn't successfully pick up 420 girls, he is going to die in a lot of different ways mafia

»JC.    5323

as far as i could tell from backreading, rei's only real read was on Francis. Walia started on Soph, but switched to Francis later in the day.

im still not voting for francis, though. for everyone else, as far as i can tell, the case is "not active in the thread", but he gave reads, came back to change vote near eod, and continued to communicate with me. lynching him is game throwing fmpov

»JC.    5323

i think the team is probably still just soph/haz, but not voting yet

...or, actually, since there wasnt a lylo announcement, maybe we're dealing with something stupid like Survivor + Serial Killer?

+Sophocles    3330

If we're 5 players left and there's two scum then why aren't we in MYLO

+Sophocles    3330

I revive the day after I'm killed, then I can copy an ability of my choice. 

hazmah    139
Just now, Sophocles said:

If we're 5 players left and there's two scum then why aren't we in MYLO

I’m inclined to believe Sage forgot, but regardless of whether there’s 2 or 1, I want a claim on your role

+Sophocles    3330
43 minutes ago, JC. said:

as far as i could tell from backreading, rei's only real read was on Francis. Walia started on Soph, but switched to Francis later in the day.

im still not voting for francis, though. for everyone else, as far as i can tell, the case is "not active in the thread", but he gave reads, came back to change vote near eod, and continued to communicate with me. lynching him is game throwing fmpov

I wanna kill JC for this

+Sophocles    3330

Walia kill makes no sense tbh, I wonder if scum thought he was cop or smth

»JC.    5323

We can't verify that at all, while we could have if you claimed yesterday. What was your reasoning for softing that you had a role you wanted to use?

+Sophocles    3330
17 minutes ago, The Lyncher said:

Also ill tell something good. There wont be a night phase tonight, we are skipping that shit

so you're not a standard mason? 

Give role

vote the lyncher

• Haha 1

+Sophocles    3330

well if no one's gonna play or claim just kill me and I'll be back tomorrow i guess

14 hours ago, SageRhapsody said:

rei-chan was just finishing putting her make up on, and was about to get started putting her hair up in those cute twin-tails she was known for. 

She had a date with none other than Jacey Cutie herself! This was incredible. rei really hoped that she would be good enough to join JC's harem of 420 of the most world-class anime girls...

Everything had to go well tonight, and she had made sure it would. She even busted out that special, peach scented shower gel she got as a gift once. 

The young adult hummed to herself cheerfully, as she did her hair, texting all her friends about this amazing opportunity. Nothing could ruin this day.

So good a mood was she in that she never even heard the clattering of her nightstand behind her. Nor did she notice the small, cute hands that reached out towards her neck.... With a gasp unbefitting an adorable anime girl such as herself, rei felt all her joy, optimism, and her life itself being drained straight out of her body, as her throat was methodically being punctured by what could only be a sharp object. The methodical stabbing was meticulous, and rei didn't even have the strength to take a look at the culprit, nor let out a cry for help. 

What an ironic end for the gossiping, high-energy rei-chan. 

rei has been lynched! He was 

The night phase begins now, and ends at 6am EST Jan 2, 2020, or whenever all night actions are submitted. 

1 hour ago, Sophocles said:

so you're not a standard mason? 

Give role

vote the lyncher

Imagine being blessed with multiple powers. Konosubarashi Sekai

hbu just out that you have the night kill

So what are the odds that both Soph and Frank's extra powers are legit? I mean granted they both make mylo not being announced make sense

»JC.    5323

the way i see it, soph has to die today

almost definitely lying about ability and trying to lynch despite my claim with lyncher

if not, and soph is town, lyncher skips night phase and soph comes back, putting us in same position with a confirmed town. at that point it is Tyranno and haz by poe

vote lyncher

• Haha 1