Max

One Piece Manga

7106 posts in this topic

Can't wait to see what his gear 4th looks like after he gets really skinny from his hunger strike.

with friendship of course

is he really going to let luffy offscreen that giant ass army? Atleast give us luffy ko'ing the commanders there.

is he really going to let luffy offscreen that giant ass army? Atleast give us luffy ko'ing the commanders there.

nami manipulates prometheus and zeus weather maybe. i think theyre just clouds with souls

Saddest part to me is that it seems without all the other nonsense, Sanji and Pudding could be pretty happy together.

Pudding revealing the entire plan like that? Nope, not buying it. The typical "evil guy revealing the entire plot to the enemy before it's executed" cliche doesn't fit at all here and makes zero sense for an arc built up like this.

On 11/3/2016 at 5:08 AM, ensane said:

Saddest part to me is that it seems without all the other nonsense, Sanji and Pudding could be pretty happy together.

So much for that lmao

make one piece great again.  First really original thing that has happened this arc honestly, finally Oda starts to put things in gear.  

i've been wondering why we haven't seen that eye of puddings since like the first chapter she was in this arc dam

Anyone else having a hard time trusting Jinbe after not knowing what the result of that wheel was? There were only 2 different options that weren't limbs, one of which I assume means his head and the other looks like Big Mom so a few years of his life? Either he's being forced to do something or he's going to die. Maybe even have to pass on joining because he has X amount of time left and it's too short to be of any help to complete luffy's journey. 

Also, another break next week.

3 hours ago, Tygo said:

Anyone else having a hard time trusting Jinbe after not knowing what the result of that wheel was? There were only 2 different options that weren't limbs, one of which I assume means his head and the other looks like Big Mom so a few years of his life? Either he's being forced to do something or he's going to die. Maybe even have to pass on joining because he has X amount of time left and it's too short to be of any help to complete luffy's journey. 

Also, another break next week.

I think you're giving Oda too much credit, One Piece has really gone the way of the formulaic shonen lately.  I would love a Jinbe betrayal but it aint happening IMO

Idk I might be over looking it but there wasn't even a hint yet as to what he spun and he has all his limbs. 

Sounds like he just told mama hey I'm not leaving, stuck around for 3 days and is full on betraying her now.  Idk please be something more than this that'd be really cool if Jinbe double crossed Luffy then triple crossed Mama

Big mom probably kills jinbe

they don't beat big mom here, but they manage to get out with a copy of the poneglyph

thrn it's on to kiado 

Girl from the Gemini 66 sacrifices herself

No other character of significance dies, everyone gets out safe and sound while Jinbe saves the day

Big Mom might take a big swig of the years left in someone's life.  Wonder how Big Mom's fruit interacts with Brook's, shenanigans might be had there

Would be hilarious if Brooks is the counter to Big Mom.

still trying to figure out how the lifesteal thing fits in with mama tbh. Her devil fruit is the weather one, so why can she arbirarily steal peoples souls?

still trying to figure out how the lifesteal thing fits in with mama tbh. Her devil fruit is the weather one, so why can she arbirarily steal peoples souls?

Wasn't the weather fruit eaten by one of mama's daughters?

oh, my bad. I keep getting confused because every time mama's actually done anything the weather fruit comes into play.