Sign in to follow this  
Carl

A lesson learned

Carl    84

It's kind of cheap to write about this but I am literally in tears at my keyboard right now and this taught me a lot.

So tonight I was riding home from work and on me, I have; 20 dollars, iPod, phone, bike chain, keys with flash drive, and paycheck. None of this is exposed except the iPod which I am listening to.

So I'm riding down the street and this black male, age 15, shorter than me, stops me. He asked me for 50 cents. So I gave it to him and he gave me some candy. So I'm standing there about to ride off, he asks to use my phone. I tell him I have no phone or wallet. He asks me if I'm listening to an iPod, I say no although that was dumb because the music was on. So I ate his candy and he asked for a dollar. I tell him I have nothing and ride away. He follows right up beside me and tries to wall me into a car, so naturally I kick him. We exchange kicks on the bike and I don't know how I stayed up but I did, through the grace of God. Finally I hop off and go for my phone, he reaches but I back away. I get a hold of 911 as he is looking down the street and reaching in his pocket. He rides away as I yell to the operator to come to where I am. So the officer gets there and I'm literally shaking. I never thought something like this would happen to me. So the policeman drives me home and on the way, on the police receiver, I hear the exact same description I gave the officer of a boy who just mugged a 13 year old for a cell phone.

I never thought this would happen to me. He could have taken me for everything that is important to me. All of my information was [stupidly] on me, along with my iPod, a paycheck for 250 and my phone. Just a lesson for everyone to pick up; shit like this can happen to anyone, take it from me. Karma has nothing to do with it. You can be a fucking pastor and this shit can still happen. Luckily, I got away with my life and my possessions and it taught me a valuable lesson. Now I'm still in shock and fucking crying.

Thanatos    516
lol

how do you get ya ass kicked on a bike, especially by someone younger than you

sure blacks run fast, but faster than you on a bike ?

c'mon =/

Bazoo    5700

whoa dude, that is crazy shit. good to hear you're okay though, just try to tough it out and count your blessings. I have a lot of kids like this at my school (not just black) and not only are they annoying, they steal shit. one kid even raped a fifth grader on his way to school this year. like what the fuck?

your karma point didn't seem to work though, maybe you just have good karma. I mean you got away safe, unharmed, nothing even stolen. I think you should definitely be thankful for that.

»Ocelot    2319

why did you give him money

also if he was younger and shorter why didn't you just kick his ass?

BiPi    1032

wait, why are you crying? o.o

i'm glad you're ok, but this shit happens all the time. half the homeless niggas down my street that say they're from louisiana will follow you from store to store waiting for the opportunity. you just have to be up front about it and tell them to get the fuck away before some shit starts.

so yeah, i hope you don't start looking at all black people with a crooked eye.

Jah    0

You're 17-18, how were you afraid? You should have just right handed his ugly face and it would be over.

Carl    84
lol

how do you get ya ass kicked on a bike, especially by someone younger than you

sure blacks run fast, but faster than you on a bike ?

c'mon =/

I'm fucking 5'7, 150. He would have beat my ass no question.

I never thought this would happen to me. I could have been killed or really fucked up. I never thought this would happen to me and it just shocked me. It happened in broad daylight.

Yes, I'm a pussy but this shit scared me so bad.

Asian1    0

so many wrong thing with this

a. why did you take candy from a stranger

if some kid asked me for 50 cents while i was on my bike i'll just say no change and ride off w/o stopping.

if your phone wasn't exposed, but your ipod was, why would you lie. just say yes. what's the worse that can happen.

b. right after you take the candy, (lol) why not just hop on and ride away. answer any questions while riding off.

c. why did u eat the fucking candy.

d. why do you have 50 cents but not a dollar.

e. he's 15...i'm sure that's way younger than you are.

f. why did he give you candy?

g. and why the hell are you crying?

act like the man you are. this is a cold world, shit like that happens everyday. unless he was armed, i wouldn't have even broke a sweat. he was just a kid trying to get a cell phone apparently.

h. what kind of candy was it?

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHERE PPL CAN SEE? no one is dumb enough to kill someone over a phone. especially a 15 yo kid.

Bazoo    5700

you guys are idiots. he was black and he reached into his pocket. im not even joking, don't even pretend you wouldn't be scared shitless.

j0nny gg    3

if some kid asked me for 50 cents while i was on my bike i'll just say no change and ride off w/o stopping.

if your phone wasn't exposed, but your ipod was, why would you lie. just say yes. what's the worse that can happen.

b. right after you take the candy, (lol) why not just hop on and ride away. answer any questions while riding off.

act like the man you are. this is a cold world, shit like that happens everyday. unless he was armed, i wouldn't have even broke a sweat. he was just a kid trying to get a cell phone apparently.

It was a 3 Musketeers bar that's why he didn't want it, but seriously that sucks man. But sometimes you have to be a dick and not a nice guy all the time.

Jah    0

IN BROAD DAYLIGHT WHERE PPL CAN SEE? no one is dumb enough to kill someone over a phone. especially a 15 yo kid.

ilu

Carl    84

Idk how to explain it but like, I gave him 50 cents and said ''Wanna share?''. Just trying to be friendly and lighten the mood since the kid was a complete stranger and I didn't know his intentions.

Bazoo    5700

cygnus, you would get the shit beat of you if you ever actually left your house. just shut up.

Carl    84

It's just extremely shocking and he could have taken me for everything.

Guest Sykotic   
Guest Sykotic

Rice: you are a dumb rich asian kid

Carl: "He could have taken me for everything that is important to me" if that is everything that is important to you... you have some thinking to do

Asian1    0
Rice: you are a dumb rich asian kid

Carl: "He could have taken me for everything that is important to me" if that is everything that is important to you... you have some thinking to do

im rich bitch.

yeah no.

do you not understand the element of advantage?

15 year old black kid who is naturally shorter than an 18 year old white kid.

if he was bigger than him, then he shouldn't have been afraid to lose his "valuables." if the phone, the paycheck, the money, and the ipod was in his pocket, why worry?

it's not like someone can force them out of your pockets. (unless you don't use your hands to avoid this)

a little squarrel wouldn't hurt at all.

this isn't the century where all niggas are tough anymore. esp a 15 year old. (take it from me)

the situation was simple to prevent.

just say no.

i'd understand if it was at nighttime in an alley.

Alan Corn    27

Exactly.

»Jake.    18

Glad you're ok man. I can understand where you're coming from, just try not to let it get to you too much. <3

sLiMz    0
cygnus, you would get the shit beat of you if you ever actually left your house. just shut up.

recently you have had a streak of greatness, i commend you on such.

carl, i admit this is fucked up and i probably would've freaked out too because i'm a pussy, but you should've just kept riding and ignored him.

Carl    84

All of my identification, including my SS number and Credit cards were on me.