Roy.D Mercer

Should I trade this stuff for Sarcophagus

Trade?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should I do this?

• Yes
    • No

Should I trade

3 Charges, Jd,3 Bribe, 3 PWWB,2 Burial,2 Mezuki,Solemn,Jujitsu,3 thunder king,dustshoot,2 thestalos ult, 2 raiza ult,super book, 3 ult tigers, 3 bestiari and 2 prisma and 2 mind control and 2 necro

for sarc?

to RVCA. He is offering to simul-send.

iJustice    0

Honestly I wouldn't do that even if it wasn't. Unless you could sell it for over a grand, I'd keep what you got. I mean, seriously, Sarc isn't that utterly amazing. It's only good point in this trade would be for it's selling value, and if people are bringing that down because of GS2 or w/e it might be in soon, then just make sure you can get more than you can with that stuff you're trading. Cause still, that's a lot of good stuff.

Should I trade

3 Charges, Jd,3 Bribe, 3 PWWB,2 Burial,2 Mezuki,Solemn,Jujitsu,3 thunder king,dustshoot,2 thestalos ult, 2 raiza ult,super book, 3 ult tigers, 3 bestiari and 2 prisma and 2 mind control and 2 necro

for sarc?

to RVCA. He is offering to simul-send.

pretty sure he doesn't have one considering he's been offering to buy them.

»Derezzed    1026
For asking that question, you should trade that stuff for Sarc.

Kai    25

RVCA has one, he lives near me. Idk, I don't really know exact prices on your stuff but I think...

3 charges 160

1 jd 70

3 pwwb 15

2 burial 30

2 mezuki 40

1 solemn 30

1 jujitsu 15

3 thunderking 20

2 thestalos 10

2 raiza 10

3 bribe 40

1 dust (super?) 10

1 book 25

3 bestiari 45

2 prisma 30

2 mind 20

2 necro 20

3 Tigers 60

All those prices are a little under value, but honestly its hard to get full price for random small things. LS and GB stuff isn't moving well either. So your stuff selling value I'd say is 650ish, plus alot of time. Sarc should be 800ish atleast right now (Ebay they seam to not sell for less than 900-1k except for random auctions people are bidding on from people with 0% positive feedback lol), so selling wise i'd go for the sarc.

Also GS2 is announced as not part of the US, as well as the fact UD is not holding major events for anyone anymore I would have to say that there is a decent chance that Sarc will not get reprinted like that, ad if it does itll be crush rarity with less than 25% of the people who bought GS1 will be buying GS2. If Konami honors UDE printed cards in the US that are not released before UD lost control.

xnbapro    1

The only thing that he over prices is the Charge, everything else is about right and some is undervalued

If he gets me a pic of it, and will agree to mod trade then I will do it, however he couldn't do either, and i said only way i would do it was if he sent first.

McGinty    290

Having those cards does more for you than having a Sarco.

Hisoka    53

but u can get waaaaaaaaaay more cards for sarco...also, alot of those cards are ez to come by and u can hustle them up quickly

Inari    1075

Do eeeet

McGinty    290
but u can get waaaaaaaaaay more cards for sarco...also, alot of those cards are ez to come by and u can hustle them up quickly

Nvm, I agree with this. As long as you have a playable deck after having traded these cards.

I probably wouldn't do it. Two reasons:

1) Gold Sarc's value should be a little less stable than it has been. Between UDE Day putting a lot more of them out there and it getting reprinted in the next Gold Series, I don't know that it will hold it's value if you want to turn around and get rid of it for trade profit.

2) I generally wouldn't make a trade like that unless I needed the sarc for something in particular. The cards you're giving away are basically a laundry list of highly playable and rare stuff. On play value you'd be losing a lot. I guess if it's all extra stuff then it's a bit irrelevant but...something to consider.

Also, the third reason:

3) I don't trust a trade that large in general when it's not in person getting handed to me. Rippers are all over the place. If you do decide to do it, escrow-no question.

Kalish    40

why the fuck would you want Sarco?

it's not even that good