Welcome to DuelistGroundz
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Making an account for someone else

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Storm Wolf

Storm Wolf

Ground Duelist

• Duelist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4134 posts
I am well aware that this site does not like it when people create a multi-account, which is why I need to ask this question. A friend of mine tried to make an account on this site a while ago and said it did not work due to the staff never confirming his account. He refuses to try again and suggests that I create the account for him. Would it be acceptable if I were to create the account on my computer just for my friend to use it, or is there a better solution to the problem?

Techno

Techno

Nothing is true. Every thing is permitted.

• »Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2308 posts
any new accounts created need to be approved by someone with acp regardless of who makes it.

so, yeah. just tell ash what his registered name is and someone will approve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users